To all the doubters and the next manager brigade

he's the master at tactics when it comes down to one vital match and we saw that today - now please continue this success by spending on a couple of quality players rather than lots of mediocre players

Never doubted him. All class in his interview as always. Strachan by contrast looked like he was about to greet and refused to answer more than one question :lol:

I'll thank Walter Smith, the management, and, players for bringing the league home, but I don't take back anything I have said.

The run over the last 2 months has been terrific, the performance today was outstanding.

I don't really see any need in threads like this - I'd rather talk about being Champions.

Once again, I thank the management, and, players for today. It's now time for Rangers to move on, and, get even better!

Yes, I think Walter made some big blunders early on, but he got it 100% right at Boozegate and the team and him since then have been terrific.

Congratulations Walter on turning around the season. A great management job at the end.

You could see on every player and management staff's face...They don't care about the things that have happened this season, everyone is forgiven on a day like this.

I'll thank Walter Smith, the management, and, players for bringing the league home, but I don't take back anything I have said.

The run over the last 2 months has been terrific, the performance today was outstanding.

I don't really see any need in threads like this - I'd rather talk about being Champions.

Once again, I thank the management, and, players for today. It's now time for Rangers to move on, and, get even better!

A little grudgingly but if you don`t see the need for it why comment ? but thank anyway

Yes, I think Walter made some big blunders early on, but he got it 100% right at Boozegate and the team and him since then have been terrific.

Congratulations Walter on turning around the season. A great management job at the end.

Well said M8 well done Walter. :praise:

That if as I believe my fellow supporter are man enough

Well done to WS and the Glasgow Rangers

Damn straight!!! I can say that i never critisize any manager we have (EVEN PLG) but the fickle nature of some of our fans is deplorable!! so quick to forget about UEFA cup final, cup doubles and NIAR!!! Well done WS at least he kept believing and pushed us over the line!!!!

Totally agree mate

I am delighted today, But i believe Walter bowed to pressure today, and played the team and tactics that every bear wanted, some of his tactics and team selections have been shocking this year, Barring certain circumstances we would not have seen Edu. if McCulloch had been fit all season Lafferty would have been missing too.

We all wanted Rangers to play like this at Pittodrie and at The San Giro the last time.

lets enjoy the day Lads