Limping to the title? (Keevins)

Keevins kept saying one of the OF would limp and collapse only just over the finishing line

How can 25 out of 27 points in our last nine games be described as a limp? We lept over the finishing line with a great performance

only team limping and staggering was Celtic

0-1 2-1 0-0 0-0

someone should phone him tonight and tell him how good we were, see what he says!

i think, no, i know if im being honest, keevins is just bitter his beloved selik are shite and hates the fact we are/and were always going to be champions!!!!

get it right up ye keevins

nice one blue stars

;)

is that 1 goal for selik in last 4 gams? HA HA HA HA HA HA what else do they expect right enough with smarmyass, a cheat and vinegar tits as strikers.

Their agenda is clear for all to see.

Just like Peter Martin in the Evening Times who blurted out: 'Rangers blew it big-time', after the 0-0 draw with Hibs. His only reason for doing this was to heap pressure on the Rangers players. It´s so obvious it´s getting ridiculous.

Exactly B_S_S

All i heard in the run up to yesterday was how both teams are trying to chuck it away, how neither really deserve it, and someone will just sneak it on the last day.

My effing erse!

We have been in fantastic form the last couple of months, WE were the team that wanted to win the title, where as the tims were stumbling and slipping at every turn. Even yesterday they couldnt even get a result when needed. They are utter utter shite, where as we are the Champions.

PS. John Hartson - :lol: :lol:

Exactly B_S_S

All i heard in the run up to yesterday was how both teams are trying to chuck it away, how neither really deserve it, and someone will just sneak it on the last day.

My effing erse!

We have been in fantastic form the last couple of months, WE were the team that wanted to win the title, where as the tims were stumbling and slipping at every turn. Even yesterday they couldnt even get a result when needed. They are utter utter shite, where as we are the Champions.

PS. John Hartson - :lol: :lol:

Hope Ha :craphead: rtson is squirming at his words now

did you hear hartson yesterday at HT :lol: was 1 of the funniest things ive ever heard. was nearly cryin cos sandaza wasnt on and he knew his scummy team were losin the league

i noticed that

why no sandaza, sandaza should be playing, where is sandaza, i cant understand why sandaza is not playing

ha ha

hartson is just another timmy hurting big time, hes a wHank as well i suppose.