Charlie Mulgrew to Rangers?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap, youngish, SPL, experience....I could see us possibly being interested in him, and, playing him on the left of midfield. He can cross, and, strike a ball, but he's a woeful footballer, and, a brutal defender.

He loves his celtc, and, IRA songs, along with McGuire, so this little T*** fucker can piss off. He is one that I will never welcome at Rangers, if, and, a big if, we are interested!?

He's a decent enough wee player, but Sasa has came out of his shell this season - and as it was said above, there's a reason he's playing for the sheep-shaggers.

Interesting as I would say he is the reason why we have been so inefectual down the left side. His support play with whoever is in front of him has been shocking.

He's a decent enough wee player, but Sasa has came out of his shell this season - and as it was said above, there's a reason he's playing for the sheep-shaggers.

Interesting as I would say he is the reason why we have been so inefectual down the left side. His support play with whoever is in front of him has been shocking.

here here. sasa does a stable job at left back, but your spot on - he doesn't help us in an attacking sense enough as a full back should. we do need a regular left midfielder though, so all the blame for a lack of left hand side attacks, can't be heaped on sasa.