Hi there guys

how are you me scottish chums? im a grimsby town supporter who has just spent a week on holiday at loch awe,i met a few rangers lads up there and they made us feel really welcome, i would just like to say we down here in england are pleased you won the title this year,we also support you when in europe to,how do you feel about us because a lot of me mates reckon you must not like us because of what happened in manchester but i just don,t agree with this what is your opinion on this? any way good luck next year. :gerbad:

how are you me scottish chums? im a grimsby town supporter who has just spent a week on holiday at loch awe,i met a few rangers lads up there and they made us feel really welcome, i would just like to say we down here in england are pleased you won the title this year,we also support you when in europe to,how do you feel about us because a lot of me mates reckon you must not like us because of what happened in manchester but i just don,t agree with this what is your opinion on this? any way good luck next year. :gerbad:

haha my company sponsors your lounge! We actually played there a couple weeks ago, wide pitch!

Hello - nothing against the 'English' per say BUT Manchester Council and Police and the way they treated us leaves a bad taste agaings them.

Good luck to your team next year.

i like you consider myself british first then english as do most of us down here, when scotland are playing in world cups we wan't them to do well,what we cannot understand though is all these argentina shirts for sale that we see all over scotland when we are in the world cup? how many scotsmen died in the falklands war? the union flag is a mixture of our st,george cross and your saltaire is it not? those idiots kicking that lone policemans head in wasn't very clever though iv'e got to say.

Hello - nothing against the 'English' per say BUT Manchester Council and Police and the way they treated us leaves a bad taste agaings them.

i like you consider myself british first then english as do most of us down here, when scotland are playing in world cups we wan't them to do well,what we cannot understand though is all these argentina shirts for sale that we see all over scotland when we are in the world cup? how many scotsmen died in the falklands war? the union flag is a mixture of our st,george cross and your saltaire is it not? those idiots kicking that lone policemans head in wasn't very clever though iv'e got to say.

You could say the same of manure fans.

Also, when the last WC was on the biggest selling top in Scotland was the England one..

Im Scottish, British and proud, in any order you like. I live in England and have many good pals here, no problems at all.

Manchester? Put nearly 200,000 people anywhere for one day and most of them are drinking there will be some arrests.

However, the way GMP handled the overly-packed Piccadilly Gardens was all wrong. I, like many on this forum was there, we saw.

Welcome :rangers:

Unfortunately there are alot of bitter people on this side on this side of the border, none of them very intelligent, who see all English people as being the enemy and would rather break-away from the Union and join the French and Germans, who are well known for being welcoming to us across the channel. :rolleyes:

But in the same sense there are people in England who see Scotland simply as another county and refuse to acknowledge the massive contribution that Scottish men and women have made to the United Kingdom and the world in general.

Personally i see myself as being Scottish, British and proud. Simple as that. (tu)

Unfortunately there are alot of bitter people on this side on this side of the border, none of them very intelligent, who see all English people as being the enemy and would rather break-away from the Union and join the French and Germans, who are well known for being welcoming to us across the channel. :rolleyes:

But in the same sense there are people in England who see Scotland simply as another county and refuse to acknowledge the massive contribution that Scottish men and women have made to the United Kingdom and the world in general.

Personally i see myself as being Scottish, British and proud. Simple as that. (tu)

most people down here think that the scots hate us! but strangely we on the whole love scotland and the queen i can remember bieng up at weems bay? near clydebank a few years ago and walking on the beach i saw quite a lot of pro-i.r.a. graffiti on the walls, it was at that point that my resolve to be british was re-inforced, it means a lot to us that scotland is part of the union,one day unity will be important.

most people down here think that the scots hate us! but strangely we on the whole love scotland and the queen i can remember bieng up at weems bay? near clydebank a few years ago and walking on the beach i saw quite a lot of pro-i.r.a. graffiti on the walls, it was at that point that my resolve to be british was re-inforced, it means a lot to us that scotland is part of the union,one day unity will be important.

Brittish and proud (tu)

I once went along to Blundell park to witness GTFC v Walsall. Good bunch of supporters, who only sing when they're fishing, sing when the're

fishing :lol:

Had a few scoops in the Legends Bar, and the fish & chips through there are awesome.

Welcome brethren.

:D Dunno about that one. Dont get me wrong i dont hate The Scottish team Nowt wrong with a bit of sporting rivalry though.

The way the English media acts when England play gets on everybody tits, building us up like we are Brazil/1966 etc gets on everybodys tits and i can understand why the welsh,scots etc dislike the England team because of our embarassing hype media.

If you're British and Proud, and you enjoy seeing the Rangers win, you are welcome here mate.

There are a lot of narrow minded Anti-English in Scotland, the majority are those who want independence. But fuck them, we are Great Britain.

Welcome to the forums. Good luck for the season ahead. :uk:

That would be the plastics scottish or irish when it suits .God Save The Queen Long Live Scotlnad And Rule Britania :uk:

You are right!They were not very clever but they DID have English accents!!