Bring back the Billy Boys..Don't make me laugh!!

stoo68

I'm new to this site and couldn't believe a topic I saw wanting to bring back the Billy Boys for the Champions League.The persons reason for bringing it back for the Champions League is that we won't win it so it doesn't matter if we get thrown out of it!!!! Even typing this I'm dumdstruck that a Rangers "fan" wouldn't mind seeing the team banned from europe just so he can sing a song that although is part of Rangers fans history has nothing to do with football.There are plenty of songs celebrating our great club that we can sing but don't.There is even a Rangers song to the tune of The Billy Boys why don't we sing that

I'm new to this site and couldn't believe a topic I saw wanting to bring back the Billy Boys for the Champions League.The persons reason for bringing it back for the Champions League is that we won't win it so it doesn't matter if we get thrown out of it!!!! Even typing this I'm dumdstruck that a Rangers "fan" wouldn't mind seeing the team banned from europe just so he can sing a song that although is part of Rangers fans history has nothing to do with football.There are plenty of songs celebrating our great club that we can sing but don't.There is even a Rangers song to the tune of The Billy Boys why don't we sing that

Welcome to RM :cheers:

dumdstruck ? Kinda that way maself readin this ! :sherlock:

I take it you never read the whole 'tongue in cheek thread'..

I thought it was one of my better ideas. Still, at least its another Billy Boys thread!

I thought it was one of my better ideas. Still, at least its another Billy Boys thread!

here here, its totally worth getting thrown out of europe for, even if its just the one chant we get out....the UCL is well over rated

here here, its totally worth getting thrown out of europe for, even if its just the one chant we get out....the UCL is well over rated

At least we could do it with our morals in tact :clap:

As for the OP get yer head out the sand :angry:

nice to see someone who i agree with for once , the billy boys is a load of pish just becuase were rangers fans dosent mean we need to bum up the queen and king billy, when i go to ibrox i go to see my team play and support them not sing about some daftys fighting in a field 300 years ago

nice to see someone who i agree with for once , the billy boys is a load of pish just becuase were rangers fans dosent mean we need to bum up the queen and king billy, when i go to ibrox i go to see my team play and support them not sing about some daftys fighting in a field 300 years ago

You just stick to Britains got Talent, plus its not us that bum people.

:anguish:

timmy :ph34r:

nice to see someone who i agree with for once , the billy boys is a load of pish just becuase were rangers fans dosent mean we need to bum up the queen and king billy, when i go to ibrox twice a season i go to see my team play and support them not sing about some daftys fighting in a field 300 years ago

:gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

Hullo hullo We Are the Billy Boys......

they dafties that fought in a field 300 years ago gave us our deliverance pal

jog on :uk:

i would prefer it if you didn't post, cheers

You obviously dont know why those brave men fought then. As Jardy said dont bother posting again ya tit

my god there are some thick cunts on here

here's an idea, why not wait till the 6th group game THEN belt it out loud and proud, we still get the money wether we get kicked out or not lol

Excellent idea. You should start a thread. (tu)