Thanks for Lyon away Brahim...

His performance in France was an absolute masterclass. Show Pirlo, Cambiasso, Mascherano that perfromance and they would agree.

I liked him and wish him all the best for the future.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these replies :lol:

Shameful.

Is it his fault that he never got picked?

Having a Bobo Balde attitude, yes it is. We've been trying to move him on since the summer, and he's just stuck the studs in, happy to drain the money out of us.

Fuck him.

Some of these replies :lol:

Shameful.

Is it his fault that he never got picked?

Having a Bobo Balde attitude, yes it is. We've been trying to move him on since the summer, and he's just stuck the studs in, happy to drain the money out of us.

Fuck him.

I wouldn't be quite this harsh, but the guy gets absolutely no sympathy from me. He was our Bobo Balde, and even went so far as to slag off the league in January and state he wanted to leave.

Anyone who bites the hand which feeds them really doesn't deserve a lot of sympathy. I didn't see Velicka, Edu, Webster etc slagging this club or the league off, simply because they didn't get played.

Hemdani lacks class. Just like that twat Clement.

No-one except a nondescript Turkish relegation candidate offered him a way out.

Would you stay at Rangers for £25k a week, or move there?

As said in another thread, he would have played if he was asked - he simply wasn't asked for some reason unknown to us. He's done a lot more good than bad for Rangers, which is more than can be said for a lot of other players who have escaped criticism.

I can't find the video of his performance in the Stade Gerland, but what a performance it was. Verging on World-class!

As for screwing the club - what a load of pish. How the fuck can you blame Hemdani for not moving to Kocaelispor?

He can get on his fucking bike. Good riddance.

Ditto (tu)

:anguish:

I'm sure if it was a Scottish lad who had grown up in Larkhall that had given us the exact service that Hemdani had over the years, he'd be getting held in much higher regard just now.

And I do believe that some of our fanbase are that simple.

I respect the people such as Coop and Danny that acknowledge the fact that he was a good player but hasn't earned his crust this year, but people who come on and say 'Hemdani - Shite. Fact' aren't all there IMHO.

I can't find the video of his performance in the Stade Gerland, but what a performance it was. Verging on World-class!

As for screwing the club - what a load of pish. How the fuck can you blame Hemdani for not moving to Kocaelispor?

Mate, you know all these fine upstanding souls on here.

They'd clearly have moved from £25k a week at Rangers to a second rate Turkish side!

:rolleyes:

Just like Thomas Buffel turned down a pay cut, to move from Ibrox before his deal expired, but some on here gave him a pat on the back, and, kept back the tears!

Guest Andypendek
if you score against Celtic you are a legend

Legend is a word used far to commonly nowadays. Richard Gough - That's a fucking legend.

Greystoke, that's another one.

i mind the guys first game i think, away to united, we drew 0-0 but hemdani STROLLED through the game like it was a fucking bounce game, right then you seen he was an awesome player

like a few have said lyon away was just unbelievable, something that rangers should show to EVERY young aspiring midfielder,

as for him sitting here on 25k a week, smith never played him so how can it be hemdanis fault, ive said before i believe that the club refused to play him because he would have most likely been on a hgh appearance fee and win bonus

guy done nothing wrong last season yet was binned for cunts like dailly and mcculloch

sorry to see you go brahim, you were fucking awesome in a blue shirt, and easily one of the most technically gifted footballers every to play in the SPL

To be honest I hope no club picks him up. I lost the respect I had for him since his demanding a move plus wanting the rest of his wages etc nonsense. He's a mercenary and I do not see why so many wish him well. He wasn't my player of the year.

To be honest I hope no club picks him up. I lost the respect I had for him since his demanding a move plus wanting the rest of his wages etc nonsense. He's a mercenary and I do not see why so many wish him well. He wasn't my player of the year.

What the fuck did you want him to do?

He wanted a move as Smith wasn't going to play him and no club big enough came in for him, and if we were letting him go early then we'd have to pay the rest of his contract up.

Just because it's our club, it doesn't mean the rules bend.

football fans forget that just because they're passionate about the club that everyone else associated with the club is also. Hemdani was just doing his job, he was given a contract and took advantage of it. Nothing more than that.

He wanted a move as Smith wasn't going to play him and no club big enough came in for him, and if we were letting him go early then we'd have to pay the rest of his contract up.

From what I heard he wanted to go on a free and get a sizeable chunk of his wages for the season he would be spending with Middlesborough or some other diddy premiership team. That's not the rules that's him making demands for money he isn't owed.

Also what the fuck do I want him to do. I'll tell you what I don't want him to do. I don't want him to run to the papers slagging off a league in which he's plied his trade earning £17K a week. Brahim Hemdani isn't a Rangers great. He's not even close. He was here for the money. He was on a free and Rangers offered him the most cash. He had no feeling whatsoever for the club and joins a band of Capuchos, etc. in the dud bin. Only my opinion of course.

From what I heard he wanted to go on a free and get a sizeable chunk of his wages for the season he would be spending with Middlesborough or some other diddy premiership team. That's not the rules that's him making demands for money he isn't owed.

Also what the fuck do I want him to do. I'll tell you what I don't want him to do. I don't want him to run to the papers slagging off a league in which he's plied his trade earning £17K a week. Brahim Hemdani isn't a Rangers great. He's not even close. He was here for the money. He was on a free and Rangers offered him the most cash. He had no feeling whatsoever for the club and joins a band of Capuchos, etc. in the dud bin. Only my opinion of course.

Who said he was a Rangers great?

And 'from what you've heard'? Most things written in papers are nothing but shite to most on here usually, so do you just believe them when it suits your agenda?

He'd never get any sort of cash if another team snapped him up for nothing. The club knows that and he knows that. But, if we did want to cut his contract short then we would need to pay him what we owe him.

Unless of course he took a mutual termination in good faith, but would you do that after seeing your place given to Lee McCulloch and Christian Dailly every week even though you're a hundred times the player they both are? I think not.