Thanks for Lyon away Brahim...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope some club screws you for money (tu)

Wouldn't go that far but he certainly doesn't leave Rangers with his head held as high as some suggest.

I don't wish him ill or good fortune, I wish him nothing.

Wouldn't go that far but he certainly doesn't leave Rangers with his head held as high as some suggest.

Couldnt have said it better myself, although, I would snigger if it happened, I love Karma

Who cares about him, I was at the airport when he was screamin in Bains face demanding a move to middlesbrough or Birmingham at the time! then he just sat back done nothing and spooned hundreds of thousands of us so no all the bests from me, hope no one touches you and your bankrupt within the year!

All the best to Dailly though?

I don't wish him bad luck but I'm certainly not happy he sat on his arse for a full year collecting a lot of money. Obviously, it's not his fault Walter didn't select him but then he started to slag off the Scottish League at a time when the transfer window was open doh

Couldnt have said it better myself, although, I would snigger if it happened, I love Karma

its a bastarding thing

Was happy to sit and take the money, wouldn't move. That's for Lyon away, but you're an arsehole Hemdani.

He didn't really have any options apart from a second division team in Turkey or something along those lines. I can understand why he'd rather try and fight for his place here.

Did he though to be fair?