Joe Hart

Juno

Manchester City manager Mark Hughes admits that he may allow goalkeeper Joe Hart to leave Eastlands on loan.

"It might be to both Joe's and the club's benefit if he did go out on loan," Hughes told City's website. "Joe is frustrated and obviously wants to play. We will look at his situation in the coming weeks.

If we sell Greegs that is.

I like Alexander the same as everyone, but I think Hart would be a great person to have here for a year (even permanent after that since if we're being honest he has no future at City with their kind of cash).

Pointless as he's be back-up to Neil Alexander, and, the whole point of going out on loan, is to get games.

You reckon? I think Hart is a better keeper myself.

Pointless as he's be back-up to Neil Alexander, and, the whole point of going out on loan, is to get games.

You reckon? I think Hart is a better keeper myself.

I also think he is.

But does Alexander deserve to be dropped? He was absolutely faultless in that run-in.

I don't see the need to replace Alexander, especially for a season - since signing, and, playing for us, he's not put a foot wrong.

Probably the last position we need filling, unless it's to replace McGregor.

Alexander is only 31, and, if he continues to perform like he has, then should keep the gloves for the forseable future.

Well aye, it's obviously in the case of McGregor going, which is the most obvious of sales next to Ferguson this season. I'm not saying Alexander should be dropped, but it'd be good to have another keeper just as good to challenge him for (practically) free.

He's going to go on loan somewhere. Better us than a Birmingham or Wigan.

I too rate him very highly but I also think that Alexander doesn't deserve to be dropped and at 31 his best years are still ahead of him as Goalkeepers generally peak around this age and can keep going into their very late 30's early 40's at a good level of performance.

Bring Graig Gordan to Rangers (tu)

No chance of that happening in the near future, he'd have to be willing to take a huge wage drop and imagine Sunderland would want to recoup a fair bit of the money they spent on him. Even if we could afford their asking price, it'd be money better spent strengthening other positions.

Bring Graig Gordan to Rangers (tu)

No chance of that happening in the near future, he'd have to be willing to take a huge wage drop and imagine Sunderland would want to recoup a fair bit of the money they spent on him. Even if we could afford their asking price, it'd be money better spent strengthening other positions.

How much you reckon he'd cost?