Online BBC petition

Jimenez

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush:

Thats embarassing, stop complaining about stuff and acting like tims. We've just won the League I couldny give a fuck if it wasn't on the BBC news whoever noticed it should have been celebrating!!!!!!

i couldnt agree more

Then don't sign it :)

not just about winning the league. Its people like the BBC who never bring up rangers unless its about something which causes us either to get a song banned or fifa/uefa being brought in to action. To many times i have herd "this could lead to a point deduction" or something along those lines. What for supporting a team that you love ? something should and will be done.

To those who see no problem with the BBC or their style of reporting my polite response is ..naive in the extreme.

The BBC in Scotland have a long history of bias towards Rangers and there are numerous examples too many to list.

If that type of reporting is acceptable to you then you must examine your own conscience or learn more about their bias and then review your stance.

Well done to RM and the bears on here who signed it.

To those who see no problem with the BBC or their style of reporting my polite response is ..naive in the extreme.

The BBC in Scotland have a long history of bias towards Rangers and there are numerous examples too many to list.

If that type of reporting is acceptable to you then you must examine your own conscience or learn more about their bias and then review your stance.

Well said mate :D(tu)

Well said mate. Rangers have 1 of the largest supports in world football, they most certainly have the biggest travelling support yet we never seem to muster enough to take on the enemies of the club on our own doorstep.

The republican filth working at BBC Scotland loathe our club, the examples given don't even scratch the surface, it's time we got together and fight these bastards...

Don't believe that everything is rosey in Rangers world just 'cos we won the championship, if anything our success will only cement our enemies resolve to bastardize our club, support and existence.

Anyone want to put it in OT as well?

All those loonies in there will sign anything :pipe:

More than likely being a bit of a spanner here but OT?

Off Topic

Spanner.