What Goal Tune should we have next season?

What song should be played when the Gers score at Ibrox?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What song?

• Land of 1000 Dances (current)
    • Other (please say what)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what it is called but the wee tune they play at the darts du du du du du du du du

do you know what i mean

it would be could then every 1 signing it

I know what you mean- Chase The Sun by Planet Funk.

that is it :gerbad:

i don't know what it is called but the wee tune they play at the darts du du du du du du du du

do you know what i mean

Nice, I've always liked this :D

do you know what i mean

Nice, I've always liked this :D

anyone notice the tim in that vid between 5 - 10 seconds

"I'm blue aba-de-aba-di, if I was green I would die.."

Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Heard it played when Hamburg scored, sounds brilliant in the stadium)

Chase the sun (

)

If we're gonna have the Banana Splits, it's got to be this version. Didn't read all the posts, so if someones already mentioned this, sorry.

Don't think this worked, so here's the link

But I must admit, I think Madness, One Step Beyond, would be brilliant. No words to remember just na na naaaa, na na na na naaaa. Go for it, it's got to be Madness, get the petition going to Ibrox right now for the start of the new season. (Though I must admit to a wee soft spot for The Ramones.)

One fine day by the offspring

Must admit I like the offspring, but that song sounds like one of my wee boys favourite cartoons, Shaggy & Scooby Doo Get A Clue.

If some people don't like the idea of using a song that another team use (like one step beyond) then what about the chorus of Take back the city,by snow patrol, the " I love this city...... " part. Like it says on a sig on here (sorry can't remember who's) this is OUR city. I know snow patrol are from ulster, just not sure about which side though, but who cares. It's a good wee tune & if they're tims, well they'll hate us for it.

:uk:

WATP

One fine day by the offspring

Must admit I like the offspring, but that song sounds like one of my wee boys favourite cartoons, Shaggy & Scooby Doo Get A Clue.

If some people don't like the idea of using a song that another team use (like one step beyond) then what about the chorus of Take back the city,by snow patrol, the " I love this city...... " part. Like it says on a sig on here (sorry can't remember who's) this is OUR city. I know snow patrol are from ulster, just not sure about which side though, but who cares. It's a good wee tune & if they're tims, well they'll hate us for it.

:uk:

WATP

Simple one and everyone knows the word- the Sash! :crabflute: