Eidur Gudjohnsen

tommyw

What do you think, according to sky sport paper talk fulham and a few other EPL sides are interested, not sure if we could afford his wage demands but think he could be a good in the CL and score a hatful on the SPL?

What do you think, according to sky sport paper talk fulham and a few other EPL sides are interested, not sure if we could afford his wage demands but think he could be a good in the CL and score a hatful on the SPL?

im goin for a swally with his mate on saturday i will ask him how much hes on

nice big guy i met him at a man city v chelsea game years ago

unless he's only looking for the club that offers him he highest wages then a don't see why he wouldn't sign for Rangers over teams like Fulham that are never going to win any trophies and finish any higher than 7th in the epl.

he would score for fun in the spl.

Gudjohsen is a truly wonderful player, who I believe to be a bit under rated.

I also think that he is outwith our reach.

People can talk about how it's only mid table Premiership sides who want this player and that player.

But the competition they play against as well as the wages on offer make them a far more attractive proposition to him than we are.

It's sad, but it's true.

I'm not convinced he would be asking a fortune

He has made his money and would like somewhere with an academy for his boys and where he can have a nice ending

Not unlike thge scenario that allowed us to get R De Boer

If we don't ask . . .

People can talk about how it's only mid table Premiership sides who want this player and that player.

But the competition they play against as well as the wages on offer make them a far more attractive proposition to him than we are.

It's sad, but it's true.

Yeh very sad but true. Barca to Rangers = not gonna happen.

It's sad, but it's true.

Isn't that exactly what De Boer did?

It's sad, but it's true.

Has been a waste on the bench at Barca, could have done so much more with his career

It's sad, but it's true.

Isn't that exactly what De Boer did?

Hate to break it to you, but we don't have as much many as we did when we had players like De boer in our team!