Ban our songs

A thread for the anti-them brigade rather than the Pro-Rangers Supporters - to some everything and anything revolves around 'them' - Rangers are much more than anti-them.

I have said this before but will repeat - 'Its about the FOOTBALL!' Take away the politics, the religion, the union and we would STILL have one of the biggest supports in the world and Ibrox full every week. Take away the football and you would have FUCK all !

All the religious, political or unionists stances are all add ons. Rangers were NOT founded as a political, religious or unionist organisation. They were NOT formed as an answer to Celtic from a different section of society! (WE were formed 15 years before them). Rangers were formed as a FOOTBALL Club - Nothing More, Nothing Less! So who cares about what they do or get away with, what songs are barred or not only one thing matters and that is being a GREAT football club - and we are the greatest football club!

As i have told you before, get along to Ibrox and preach to the crowd what you are telling us on this board. You keep telling us that the majority agree with you, well you have the biggest stage to prove it. But i know you wont do it because everyone knows The Union Flag was enevitably the flag of establishment Rangers, the club of the Protestant faith, of the monarchy and the union.

Yawn!! - at least I go along to games - am I not right that you have stopped going? - you like to pontificate (like the pope !! :lol:) about your views on here but at least I am Ibrox every week and happily debate my views with those around me - but you know what happens at Ibrox (if you can remember) we go along and mainly talk about FOOTBALL!!! Not politics, religion, unionism or any other cause - we discuss the merits or otherwise of the players, team , management and the opposition, YES and even them. Perhaps not going has made you lose sight of the football side of your support for the team!

No i dont go to Ibrox, due to a few things. First of all i have a sick wife to look after, and being her full time carer that stops me from going, also the money i get for that job is not enough to live on never mind afford a ticket or travel to the games. If you can afford to go to the games then good luck to you, but not everyone can afford it nowadays. You say you talk about football when you go to Ibrox, then i feel you talk to yourself at the games as most decent fans would not want to have anything to do with you.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is the season to start singing what you fcukin want, if anybody is going to get it up the arse for their songs it's the mhanky mhob. Nobody will touch us ! :sherlock:

Nothing new there then.....

And do you know sumthin Mate they actually like it ! :sherlock:

A thread for the anti-them brigade rather than the Pro-Rangers Supporters - to some everything and anything revolves around 'them' - Rangers are much more than anti-them.

I have said this before but will repeat - 'Its about the FOOTBALL!' Take away the politics, the religion, the union and we would STILL have one of the biggest supports in the world and Ibrox full every week. Take away the football and you would have FUCK all !

All the religious, political or unionists stances are all add ons. Rangers were NOT founded as a political, religious or unionist organisation. They were NOT formed as an answer to Celtic from a different section of society! (WE were formed 15 years before them). Rangers were formed as a FOOTBALL Club - Nothing More, Nothing Less! So who cares about what they do or get away with, what songs are barred or not only one thing matters and that is being a GREAT football club - and we are the greatest football club!

As i have told you before, get along to Ibrox and preach to the crowd what you are telling us on this board. You keep telling us that the majority agree with you, well you have the biggest stage to prove it. But i know you wont do it because everyone knows The Union Flag was enevitably the flag of establishment Rangers, the club of the Protestant faith, of the monarchy and the union.

Yawn!! - at least I go along to games - am I not right that you have stopped going? - you like to pontificate (like the pope !! :lol:) about your views on here but at least I am Ibrox every week and happily debate my views with those around me - but you know what happens at Ibrox (if you can remember) we go along and mainly talk about FOOTBALL!!! Not politics, religion, unionism or any other cause - we discuss the merits or otherwise of the players, team , management and the opposition, YES and even them. Perhaps not going has made you lose sight of the football side of your support for the team!

No i dont go to Ibrox, due to a few things. First of all i have a sick wife to look after, and being her full time carer that stops me from going, also the money i get for that job is not enough to live on never mind afford a ticket or travel to the games. If you can afford to go to the games then good luck to you, but not everyone can afford it nowadays. You say you talk about football when you go to Ibrox, then i feel you talk to yourself at the games as most decent fans would not want to have anything to do with you.

Sorry to here about your wife - and I do feel priviliged that I can still afford to go.

However you may be surprised at just how many people do want to talk football at football games, even to me!! - It may be that over the last 22 years of having a season ticket that the conversation has changed in other parts of the grounds but trust me, where I sit the MAIN topic of conversation is, was and is always likely to be football! You may not like it but Football is the Key to the club.