Brilliant clip from You Tube

The 86 LC Final, look at the thuggery they use to try and stop us, particularly Coop.

A happy memory for me even though we were in the North Enclosure getting pelted with coins for a lot of the game.

The 86 LC Final, look at the thuggery they use to try and stop us, particularly Coop.

A happy memory for me even though we were in the North Enclosure getting pelted with coins for a lot of the game.

Fantastic clip Manti, and your right they tried to kick us off the park. Manti that was some support we had that day, must have been the fans that Bluepeter9 did not know whe you heard all the songs. :)

Fantastic clip Manti, and your right they tried to kick us off the park. Manti that was some support we had that day, must have been the fans that Bluepeter9 did not know whe you heard all the songs. :)

I remember it as if it was yesterday, the bears had the battle fever on.

I was living in London at the time and I brought an English pal along; he couldn't believe what was going on around him :D

"the hawick boys are hear" classic 86 spelling...amazing clip though

I was there - and singing! I know all the words you know !! - and I have moved on without stopping or lessening my support for Rangers. Always good to look back but looking forward and moving on is part of life as well!

Exciting stuff.

Wish we would play like that these days... Davie Cooper, sadly missed.

Yes, he is. :rip: Great watching that - they had no answer to Coop. Aitken... :2gunsfiring_v1: Always a joy re-watching victories over the demonic ones.

These clips from seasons past send shivers up my spine. I know whats going to happen, but seeing it again is so good to watch. Cooper took a lot of stick. Probably the only answer they had to Cooper, was chop him down.

They Couldn't get anywhere near Rangers That Day. And fucking Chopped us at every Opportunity. Davie Copper Didn't Take any Shite of the cunts anyway.:lol:(tu) And is it just Me or is Archie Mcpherson Nearly Crying At the Final Whistle: :lol: "Your Not Supposed to go anywhere near the Support Unitll After the Presintation" Fucking Poofy Sour Biassed Cunt.

How many of those tackles would be straight reds now-adays ??

liked the bit where Grant fouled McMinn and then stuck the chest out as if to play the hard man till big ted stood up and the wee fud shat it.

What would you give for another Cooper..........on his day he was as good as anyone we,ve ever had.

watching that reminds me how much i hated aitken.Remember driving past him on the a74 and me and my old man giving him the old two fingered salute

:lol: Bet you His Face Was A Picture. (tu)

was funny as fuck mate look of shock on his coupon while me and the old man were pissing ourselfs