Neil Lennon coming to Stockport

In todays sun about him coming Stockport Countys next manager

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...ckport-job.html

There is a big Rangers following down here in Stockport, we will not stand for this wee prick coming to our town, gonna speak to a few lads today to discuss our next plan of action!! FTP

There is a big Rangers following down here in Stockport, we will not stand for this wee prick coming to our town, gonna speak to a few lads today to discuss our next plan of action!! FTP

Anyone who hates that bitter little prick is fine by me! :D

whats neil lennon doing on bears den for? This topic should be in sport topic bit.

With all due respect to the OP I quite agree, theres too much stuff in here at times which has nothing to do with our club or at best is a tenuous link.

welcome him with a punch in the mouth from us

then kick his wee ginger bollocks

then ask him why doesnt he go home :uk:

If this happens all the bears are up for sitting altogether with our gers shirts on with flags flying singing 'hang neil lennon' til we get thrown out, and if he gets appointed on wednesday i think we will get a banner telling him to fuck off home!!

If this happens all the bears are up for sitting altogether with our gers shirts on with flags flying singing 'hang neil lennon' til we get thrown out, and if he gets appointed on wednesday i think we will get a banner telling him to fuck off home!!

Give the guy a chance FFS. Instead of forcing the chap out try embracing him, welcome the lad to Stockport.

He'll be nervous, strange town, no friends (probably used to that by now though). Help him settle in.

Invite him up The Hope Inn** ;)

** ensure all CCTV cameras are disabled

Give the guy a chance FFS. Instead of forcing the chap out try embracing him, welcome the lad to Stockport.

He'll be nervous, strange town, no friends (probably used to that by now though). Help him settle in.

Invite him up The Hope Inn** ;)

** ensure all CCTV cameras are disabled

Sounds like a plan to me, i'll round the troops up!

No Surrender!