Rangers tracking Le Havre striker Amadou Alassane

Darcheville wasn't brilliant, but he wasn't as bad as some made him out to be.

No touch, poor finishing, bad in the air, lacked pace over more than 5 yards, no awareness

He was a trier, but no more IMO.

Bad in the air, the guys fucking 5ft 8 christ.

hence, bad in the air doh

That's my point ya twat, he's not got any chance of fucking being good in the air if he's that height. Fucking idiot.

Stop trying to be a fucking smart arse.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :lol:

First of all... CALM DOWN!

Secondly just because you are small doesn't necessarily mean your bad in the air....

Small players who are good in the air - Owen, Cannavaro, Larsson

Just cos Darch was 5 8 doesn't mean he couldn't score the odd goal with his head or have decent flick ons etc....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darcheville wasn't brilliant, but he wasn't as bad as some made him out to be.

No touch, poor finishing, bad in the air, lacked pace over more than 5 yards, no awareness

He was a trier, but no more IMO.

Bad in the air, the guys fucking 5ft 8 christ.

hence, bad in the air doh

That's my point ya twat, he's not got any chance of fucking being good in the air if he's that height. Fucking idiot.

Stop trying to be a fucking smart arse.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :lol:

First of all... CALM DOWN!

Secondly just because you are small doesn't necessarily mean your bad in the air....

Small players who are good in the air - Owen, Cannavaro, Larsson

Just cos Darch was 5 8 doesn't mean he couldn't score the odd goal with his head or have decent flick ons etc....

But you said he was bad in the air?

Just because you are small, doesn't make you bad in the air. At least Darcheville actually challenged for balls in the air, and made the opposition work for it.

Exactly im fucking tiny and 60 % of my goals playing for my local team was with the napper, some fucking cracking ones to from 18 yards out (tu) then again my head is like a fucking lump o metal you could kick it all day i wouldnae feel a thing :lol:

tims are hunting him down for £1 million!

source?

the Mhedia

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...e-up-Alass.html

Recently i've been reading The Sun, and my opinion of them has went up regarding us. They seem to cover more inches of us than the scum and also anything negative(ie arrests regarding Manchester) have been absolutely minimal(a tiny one squure inch column).

His record is actually very impressive. Hitting 10 goals in 27 league games for a team who were relegated is an excellent strike rate. Bear in mind that Ligue 1 is the lowest scoring league in Europe and only the big boys (Benzema, Hoarau, Gignac) hit more than 15 goals.

His record is actually very impressive. Hitting 10 goals in 27 league games for a team who were relegated is an excellent strike rate. Bear in mind that Ligue 1 is the lowest scoring league in Europe and only the big boys (Benzema, Hoarau, Gignac) hit more than 15 goals.

WBA were relegated and fortune scored 7 goals so are you going to say hes good

WBA were relegated and fortune scored 7 goals so are you going to say hes good

I don't really understand the point your trying to make, but yes, Fortune is a good striker.

Just because you are small, doesn't make you bad in the air. At least Darcheville actually challenged for balls in the air, and made the opposition work for it.

Absolutely correct,timing and determination is the key.I have watched Barry Ferguson win many a ball in the air(against taller opposition) for years now,

and if you watch very closely, you will notice Kenny miller winning quite a few more than the taller Boyd.

Barry Ferguson actually won a lot of headers, and when he didn't, he always made the player challenging for the ball, work for it. A part of his game that's been majorly underrated!

My mole says he is going on a trial for the tims (tu)

came to glasgow on wednesday and is on trial with the bheggars and if they want him they need to pay £2m. Once again a great player slips through our fingers coz bain and murray are too fuckin slow!!

BHASTARDS

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/s...d-Ama-Celt.html