This may be controversial

bigboydy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the way the club is being run is a joke. No money for players and the players on that park are not entertaining enough. To move forward we have to stand together and join forces with our glasgow brothers. Imagine what we could do if celtic an rangers came together. We would be unstopable!! A ground share wouldny be a bad move either. We just knock down ibrox and sell the land to raise money for a shot at that europa league !!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :gerbad:

u reek of pish so fucking much! fuck off ya dick :mad:

:wanker:...go and jst ban him

Still hurting?

what u on about. Am not a celtic fan? <cr>

I was at red star ya fanny

Jog on Declan, the famines over you know, you can go home now.

Just you remember that we are and always will be the people. 52 and counting, how does it feel ya dirty feni@n bastard.

His sister is gettin roasted by his da and aulder retarded brother so he had some time to kill before it was his shot ! :sherlock:

i dont have a brother :gerbad:

I don't care who you are, that's funny, right there.

the way the club is being run is a joke. No money for players and the players on that park are not entertaining enough. To move forward we have to stand together and join forces with our glasgow brothers. Imagine what we could do if celtic an rangers came together. We would be unstopable!! A ground share wouldny be a bad move either. We just knock down ibrox and sell the land to raise money for a shot at that europa league !!

Shut the door on your way out Declan.

Guest gersfan2233

ARE U ON A HIGH DOSE OF CRACK

Nothing better to do with your time timmy ?

Fuck off (tu).

His sister is gettin roasted by his da and aulder retarded brother so he had some time to kill before it was his shot ! :sherlock:

:lol::praise::sherlock:

Ye don't have a da either ya bhastard ! :sherlock:

:lol::lol:

undercover timmy :ph34r: , your cover was blown after 3 sentences, ya wouldn't last 3 seconds with special branch. mission failed ya prick

Nothing better to do with your time timmy ?

Fuck off (tu).

:lol::praise::sherlock:

Oh yes you do, you have plenty, your fatherjust hasn't told you yet who they are.

Probably have the same IQ, that should narrow it down to a few 100,000.

TIM ALERT TIM ALERT

:21::scot: WATP :uk::21:

Guys, maybe the OP has a point and we should embrace this idea. :rolleyes: Let's think of some new songs.

It's a grand old team to follow, follow

You'll never build my gallows

Boys of the Derry's Walls

The fields of the blue sea of Ibrox

Ooh, ahh, up the UDR4

I'm sure there are more out there. :craphead: