Official Club site revamped tomorrow

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE official club website is the first port of call for news on Rangers - and from Tuesday 14 July it will have a brand new look.

Over the last few months, we've been working extensively with our providers Perform on a revamped online presence and are now ready to launch it.

Watch Rangers World on the new, improved official website!At some point in the morning, the current site will cease to operate as we start our changeover to the new pages.

And it is anticipated that we'll be ready to go live again in the early stages of the afternoon.

With over 500,000 unique users every month, the club's official website keeps supporters updated on events at Ibrox and Murray Park 365 days a year.

As Walter Smith's team prepares for its SPL title defence and Champions League football, our enhanced service will ensure you don't miss a kick of the ball.

Whilst retaining the best features from the current site, there will be plenty of new ones as well that will reflect Rangers' status as Scotland's leading club.

Amongst the best features will be a larger, sharper Rangers World console, interactive player profiles and free screensavers and downloads.

Last season, the official website was there in the thick of the action from start to finish as the club secured its 18th league and Scottish Cup Double.

Whether it was exclusive signing news or reports from the matches which led to yet more trophy success, we brought you all the biggest stories as they broke.

Over the next 10 months, Gers will look to make a big impact both domestically and at the highest level as they make their return to world football's biggest club competition.

We'll be there every step of the way once more so make sure you keep logging on to www.rangers.co.uk to keep up with what's going on at your favourite club as it happens.

THE official club website is the first port of call for news on Rangers -

Someone has a sense of humour........ :pipe:

Yeah, its well known one looks at my topics ;):scot:

Better late than never. Been needing upgraded/changed for the last 3 seasons. Hopefully this time they will get players names right, and manage to get the team lines right, along with many other things.

I hope we can still purchase the games live via the website here in Canada? Does anyone out there know if the games will be shown live on the net?.........FOLLOW FOLLOW....Colin

Has any club actually got a decent official website? My experience the ones i've seen (including Rangers) seems to be a shameless attempt to get money off us with little in return.

THE official club website is the first port of call for news on Rangers -

Someone has a sense of humour........ :pipe:

Just what I was going to say.

There's no point in buying a nice box if it's got a dollop of shite in it, if you get my drift.

Has any club actually got a decent official website? My experience the ones i've seen (including Rangers) seems to be a shameless attempt to get money off us with little in return.

Man U and Arsenal have good websites.