Michael Bisping getting Knocked the **** out!

Michael "Out for the count" Bisping

Do you know what Biping said in the lead up to the fight eck? Seemed a bit off that he knew he was out then landed another big shot (td)

Also, did you see Lesnar ready to go with Frank Mir again after Ko'ing him. Mir stood up and was obviouly still in cuckoo land then Lesnar went for another go and the security had to step in. He just lost it and was giving the crowd the middle finger :D

Michael "Out for the count" Bisping

Do you know what Biping said in the lead up to the fight eck? Seemed a bit off that he knew he was out then landed another big shot (td)

Also, did you see Lesnar ready to go with Frank Mir again after Ko'ing him. Mir stood up and was obviouly still in cuckoo land then Lesnar went for another go and the security had to step in. He just lost it and was giving the crowd the middle finger :D

It was glorious.

Tensions had been running up long before the fight mate, there were things said by Bisping during the ultimate fighter season that riled up Henderson and probably most of the US, henderson tried to keep quiet beforehand and do his talking in the octagon, and he did just that!

Lesnar was pumped up, and can you blame him? The crowd were relying on Mir to put Lesnar down but Lesnar did really well, the crowd couldnt stand it! There seems to be a bit of bad blood against him but he will keep the belt for as long as he wants!

I lost all respect for Dan Henderson when he nailed Bisping after he admitted he knew he was unconscious, that shows a lack of class and no respect for you fellow fighter and their safety.

worst UFC ever, maybe for the neutral it would have been gd, my fav fighter (Bisping) got beat and the fighter i hate the most (Brock) won, terrible night so it was. Brock is a disgrace for his antics after the fight. hopefully Fedor will be in the ufc soon so he can shut brock up.

worst UFC ever, maybe for the neutral it would have been gd, my fav fighter (Bisping) got beat and the fighter i hate the most (Brock) won, terrible night so it was. Brock is a disgrace for his antics after the fight. hopefully Fedor will be in the ufc soon so he can shut brock up.

Erm, Mir was talking way too much shit, I for one am glad Brock shut him up that way.

Lesnar and Dana are in on this together, he's being a dickish heel everyone wants to lose so people will buy the PPV just to see if Lesnar gets beat. Apart from Fedor I'm not sure who would stand a chance.

I think I could take him :pipe:

So Lesnar is a disgrace for doing something that makes the UFC bigger but no mention of Henderson punching even though he knew Bisping was out for the count? Get a grip!

How the hell was this the worst UFC ever? It had a phenomenal card plus Coleman won in the UFC for the first time in 10 years! :D Just a shame it was against Bonnar. :(

Dana white gave it to Brock in the dressing room and he had to apologise(i could understand his emotions though as everyone keeps putting him down because he was once in the WWE)

IMO it was a great pay-prer-view with great knockouts, submissions, controversy, legends, future legends

Dana white gave it to Brock in the dressing room and he had to apologise(i could understand his emotions though as everyone keeps putting him down because he was once in the WWE)

IMO it was a great pay-prer-view with great knockouts, submissions, controversy, legends, future legends

I can bet that was only to do with the beer comment as it would affect sponsorship.

I lost all respect for Dan Henderson when he nailed Bisping after he admitted he knew he was unconscious, that shows a lack of class and no respect for you fellow fighter and their safety.

Bingo (tu)

As for Lesnar, I don't care what anybody says about him the guy is simply super athlete who could probably excel at just about anything.

Bingo (tu)

As for Lesnar, I don't care what anybody says about him the guy is simply super athlete who could probably excel at just about anything.

Ballet dancing? :pipe:

I think what henderson said was just to get a reaction from the American crowd. When he said it Bisping was back on his feet and apparently ok. If he was still out I dont think he would have said what he did.

Anyway, when he starts the movement for the second punch Bisping isnt even properly out on the mat yet so I dont even think he knew for sure that he was finished. Even if he did this is his job and he has to keep going until the ref or the bell stops him.