Away , third and goalkeepers kit

Believe it or not, one of thems bright luminous green, I had to do a double take when I walked past the Ibrox superstore on my way home earlier this evening.

seriously :craphead: ?

a kind of yellowy green, I am not joking and no before anyone says,I was not stoned!

keeper one ? kind of silver bits on the front

yeah meant to say was a goalkeeper top, as for silver bits didnt get a closer look but the greeny-yellowness stood out a mile!

oh aye ! just wen on the Rangers website aluminice yellow :craphead: not as bad as I imagined.

I am a law abiding upstanding citizen Kev.

It was a mistake rather than a lie Calum, it has to be said the lights werent on in the shop so that didnt help. Do not let this minor indiscretion affect your belief system. Always remember the spirit of no surrender :)

Believe it or not, one of thems bright luminous green, I had to do a double take when I walked past the Ibrox superstore on my way home earlier this evening.

seriously :craphead: ?

Yup he,s serious its fucking shocking and fit only as duster

you must be on the glue ffs

bright green with silvery bits,ferfuxsake man you should have gone to specsavers.

it is the brightest yellow ever,and the silvery bits are closer to a shade of orange.

why do people post such keech on here,just to be controversial?

by the way ,drove past the sellik stadium yesterday,and i am sure that bumble bee poster hanging from the stand is a lovely shade of orange and blue.

oh the times they are a changin'. :uk: :uk:

some epl refs wear a top in that colour and under the lights they show up very clear and they have no hiding place so the poor keeper is now gonna look even worse when he makes a cock up