Can someone explain this?

Scott-RFC

This is the infamous Robertson goal, I remember watching it in the pub, he scores , the commentator says he scores and it's 1-1, the scoreboard comes up 1-1. The telly is showing re-runs then goes back to live action leaving everyone in the pub thinking it's 1-1, they don't inform the viewers that it's been disallowed and carry on broadcasting. It was a shambles of the highest order! I can't remember what it was disallowed for.

First of all it was 1995 so who cares now,

<cr><cr> <cr>

This is the infamous Robertson goal, I remember watching it in the pub, he scores , the commentator says he scores and it's 1-1, the scoreboard comes up 1-1. The telly is showing re-runs then goes back to live action leaving everyone in the pub thinking it's 1-1, they don't inform the viewers that it's been disallowed and carry on broadcasting. It was a shambles of the highest order! I can't remember what it was disallowed for.

Thanks, interested to find out what it was ruled out for

A ridiculous offside call. Davie was a good 5 or 6 yards onside. It wasnt even as if they were overlaping i.e. defender coming out and Davie going in. No one at Ibrox could understand the decision we were all puzzled. Even more baffled when we saw it on tv later. One of the worst decisions I have ever seen and there was hardly any fuss made about it. Shocking decision.

Robertson's goal was incorrectly flagged for offside, replays clearly showed he was at least a yard on side when collecting Laudrup's pass.

Famously, the Commentator, Gerry McNee and his co-Commentator, Charlie Ridiculous carried on for the next twenty minutes assuming the goal had stood. The Ibrox scoreboards showed the score as 0-1. No excuses, extremely unprofessional by Gerry and co.

The next day's Evening Times back page screamed, "Six year's since the last penalty at Ibrox". Tommy Burns was outraged to find out that ra Sellik had not been awarded a penalty at Ibrox in the previous six years, "that's far too long a period". Tommy was running interference on a disgraceful decision going ra Sellik's way again in an old firm game.

First of all it was 1995 so who cares now, and is it possible without looking at it, or investigating further as I don't have the time that one of the goals was ruled out for some reason?

obviously RFC2007 does!

Robertson's goal was incorrectly flagged for offside, replays clearly showed he was at least a yard on side when collecting Laudrup's pass.

Famously, the Commentator, Gerry McNee and his co-Commentator, Charlie Ridiculous carried on for the next twenty minutes assuming the goal had stood. The Ibrox scoreboards showed the score as 0-1. No excuses, extremely unprofessional by Gerry and co.

The next day's Evening Times back page screamed, "Six year's since the last penalty at Ibrox". Tommy Burns was outraged to find out that ra Sellik had not been awarded a penalty at Ibrox in the previous six years, "that's far too long a period". Tommy was running interference on a disgraceful decision going ra Sellik's way again in an old firm game.

Excellent clear up. Covenanter, your posts are like black caviar: very rare, very expensive but in very high demand.

It was worth being disallowed just for the sheer cunt it made of Gerry Mcnee who continued commentating on the game in the belief that it was 1-1 for ages.

They never showed it but Robertsons goal was eventually disallowed.

For what?

They said it was offside, was the most unreal thing ive ever seen in a game .

I remmber it so well as i have the same name as David Robertson.