***The Official Dynamo Moscow (1) vs (0) Celtc thread***

Pedro

Enjoy the Europa League Timmy! :gerbad:

do they even get in that?

Yer

they will get put out of tht aswell

I thought it was only if they get put out of the next round they get into the Europa league?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer

I thought it was only if they get put out of the next round they get into the Europa league?

Nah they changed the rules

Yer

thought it was only 3rd round losers went in, but maybe it's changed this year with the new UEFA format

yea it had, typical though, we lose in the cl qualifiers last year and go straight out of europe. They are going to lose and get into the europa league. While theres not as much money there even a couple of games with a full house will still bring in a few million that would have been very useful for us last year.

*tin hat on*

i dont think they were that bad tonight, and they will be a lot stronger when Brown in playing in midfield.

Still im pretty sure they wont get a result in Moscow, cant wait to see the papers tommorow :D

• Ten clubs eliminated from the UEFA Champions League play-off round qualify automatically for the group stage.

surely that would be the next round not this one, as there's a lot more than 10 get knocked out in this round

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/n...sid=788365.html

edit:

here it is

The winners of these 35 ties are joined in the play-off round by another 41 clubs; the 15 losing teams from the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round, the domestic cup winners from the associations ranked 1 to 17, the third-placed league sides from the associations ranked 7 to 9, the fourth-placed team from the associations ranked 4 to 6 and the fifth-placed teams from the associations ranked 1 to 3.

GREAT RESULT GET IT RIGHT UP THEM LOL THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR LAUGHING AT US LAST SEASON :)

FUCKING BRILLIANT.

IV JUST BECAME AN AUNTY YESTERDAY, BUT THIS IS JUST AS GOOD :)

BRING ON THE 2ND LEG THEY WILL GET PUMPED :)

*tin hat on*

i dont think they were that bad tonight, and they will be a lot stronger when Brown in playing in midfield.

Still im pretty sure they wont get a result in Moscow, cant wait to see the papers tommorow :D

I NEVER BOUGHT ANY PAPERS TODAY BECAUSE OF ALL THE TIM PISH THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN IT BUT I WILL DEFO BE BUYING THEM TOMORROW :)

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

Someone's going to say it, so I will.

It's probably a catastrophic result for Scotland's coefficient.

But fuck it! An extra £5-6m in the bank for the Gers :D :D :D

The SFA/SPL wouldn't lift a finger to help us during 07/08 so to hell with it.

Burley must go.

I thought they played well in this game and if we are being really honest, they should of scored at least 2 goals but you never thought they would find the net though. Fortune and Samaras really fucked it up for them. But if Dinamo aren't on the ball next week, they could get punished.

Dinamo will be at home with their influential (and pretty dangerous) captain back in the side.

All the away defeats will sneak back into their minds as well.

It's as good as over IMHO.

:( I want them to get pumped out altogether.

The record said the other day that if they lose, theyre out of europe :(

Never trust a journalist :pipe:

Aint that true!! ha ha!!

Thought Celtic lacked any inventiveness. They never seemed really dangerous and were rather predictable. Brown will add something, but he is a blunt instrument and not a scalpel.

I think they will miss Nakamura big time.

Thankfully this game came too soon for celtc. Dynamo were nothing special. Samaras, and Fortun'e should have scored.

Can't see them doing anything over in Russia.

I thought they played well in this game and if we are being really honest, they should of scored at least 2 goals but you never thought they would find the net though. Fortune and Samaras really fucked it up for them. But if Dinamo aren't on the ball next week, they could get punished.

Dinamo had 3-4 chances to score a 2nd...........Why don't you mention that?

Dinamo WILL be better at home

Celtic will need to produce a phenomenal display to even have a chance of progressing.