Kris Boyd

marko10

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Healy's a player who i've never understood the fuss about.

Promising youngster, but never fufilled his potential.

Boyd isn't any lazier than the likes of Velicka and is a good goalscorer.

The reason he doesn't score against the big teams is that he;s never given 90 minutes to do it.

Did you see KB at the Wkend.NO-ONE in their right minds would pay that for a man who looks like a junior team player-fat, slow & clearly not in good condition after being put out to pasture for a couple of months.

Can score goals-no doubt but £3/4M?

I think Boydy is wasting his career thru his well known liking for all things bad & his general poor conditioning.

He has the ability to be a great goalscorer in any league in the world-if he only applied himself.

You dont need to be fast as a striker-just over a yard or two

It was thru clenched teeth I watched him try & get to a thru ball against PSG.

I reckon his 100 metre sprint time would be about 14/15 seconds.

Is he carrying an injury (fat isn't an injury). I have heard little about him in preseason apart from that cameo against psg. In an ideal world I would have loved to have heard of him scoring 3-4 goals already proving he is ready to attack this season with renewed vigour.

The fact that he looked a few yards off the pace compared to his teammates (especially Naismith who looked sharp) worries me. Yeah he can bag 30+ goals a season in the spl but he couldn't trouble an average european team who aren't even in europe this year...in preseason.

Whats the news behind the scenes...injury...complacency...its becoming a fucking joke. His reputation and price tag should be growing instead its looking stagnate.