*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get McCulloch off he has been fucking awful, just looks lost

I thought he was decent for the first half hour or so, then didn't do much. I actually think that DM is probably his "best" position.

not a bad half, just lacking the final finish, impressed with pedro, lafferty and miller so far, the bears down there are in good voice with is good to hear

This doesn't feel like a friendly to me. It is called The Emirates Cup, and I want to win it!

Damn right!!

not so long ago we were slaggin of the tic for winning the wembley cup and saying its just a frriendly

I've always been one of his biggest critics, and deservedly so, but he's hardly put a foot wrong tbh. Showed a 'good pass and move' quality IMO.

Important to judge a player game by game.

Passing has been sharp, just need to work on the end product.

And, I don't think McCulloch has really done anything wrong neither, just the easiest person to blame. Guys put in some good challenges and his passing has been just as good as anyone on the park. Obviously Thomson will be replace him, and do it better.

I thought he was decent for the first half hour or so, then didn't do much. I actually think that DM is probably his "best" position.

he looks out of sort, poor positing, getting in the way of others, get thommo on.

I've always been one of his biggest critics, and deservedly so, but he's hardly put a foot wrong tbh. Showed a good pass and move quality IMO.

he looks way out of his depth and looks out of position

he looks out of sort, poor positing, getting in the way of others, get thommo on.

<cr> Well, he is showing Davis up!

Thomson should come on, but, I would swap Davis for him at this point.

Would also switch Lafferty for Boyd, part because its a friendly, and, to see what he can do against this defence.

McCulloch has really impressesed me, we've played some really nice football but lacked cutting edge. Lafferty is not a winger, get Aaron on now! Boydy as well. Miller has done brilliant imo.

PSG have about 3 deadly players but i think we should win this in the 2nd half. Support has done us proud as well

watp

I've always been one of his biggest critics, and deservedly so, but he's hardly put a foot wrong tbh. Showed a good pass and move quality IMO.

I would have agreed yesterday but today, he's been decent enough in that position.

I'd like to see Lafferty pushed upfront but Miller is doing well so I cant see him making way for that

We need to start shooting from outside the box and we seem to be lacking that killer pass

But apart from that we have been good , keeping possession well and looking comfortable

<cr> Well, he is showing Davis up!

Thomson should come on, but, I would swap Davis for him at this point.

Would also switch Lafferty for Boyd, part because its a friendly, and, to see what he can do against this defence.

al give you that mate

good to see ya back :cheers:

McCulloch's not had a bad game at all. Kept possession really well and has done a good job generally. If that was Hemdani who had turned in that sort of performance, then some people would be creaming over him.

Formations worked quite well but I'd like to see us create some more chances. We're looking dangerous on the counter-attack and are passing well until we get to the final third where we break down.

Come on Rangers!

you watchin the same game as everyone else DM looks like his best position and hes hardly put a foot wrong

ad bring on aaron naismith and boyd for miller lafferty and novo

This doesn't feel like a friendly to me. It is called The Emirates Cup, and I want to win it!

Damn right!!

The difference is the mhedia would't be heralding us as the Emirates Eagles! It'll be "Gers support in sectarian shocker" :rolleyes:

not so long ago we were slaggin of the tic for winning the wembley cup and saying its just a frriendly