*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one getting a black screen on the links?...

It's on Sky Sports 2 if you have Sky mate

Naa i'm stuck with VM with no sky for the now, watchin it on Justin but only got a blank screen with sound :S

Am I the only one getting a black screen on the links?...

It's on Sky Sports 2 if you have Sky mate

Naa i'm stuck with VM with no sky for the now, watchin it on Justin but only got a blank screen with sound :S

you probably won't get anything till the game starts.

Cant blame Walter for not trying to win this he's going 4-3-3

Its a bloody friendly.

So? still want to win it.

So you said "Cant blame Walter for not trying to win this he's going 4-3-3" and then you say "So? still want to win it.".

?

Friendlys are for trying new ideas not tatics we have all seen to many times!

Sorry Jeff Stelling but you're wrong when you say Kevin Thomson didn't kick a ball last season doh

From Andrew Dickson at the Emirates Stadium

STEVEN DAVIS will join Pedro Mendes in the centre of Rangers' midfield as they start their Emirates Cup campaign against PSG today.

The Northern Ireland star is usually deployed on the right but will take on a more involved role against the French outfit in a strong Light Blues side.

Walter Smith's first-choice defence of Steven Whittaker, Madjid Bougherra, David Weir and Sasa Papac all start with Neil Alexander behind them.

Lee McCulloch will then sit in front of the back four in a 4-1-4-1 formation, with Kyle Lafferty and Nacho Novo playing on the left and right of midfield.

Kenny Miller is fielded as a lone forward and he'll be expected to chase and harry in a system which is flexible and could easily change to 4-3-3.

PSG are captained by former Chelsea star Claude Makelele but ex-Ibrox midfielder Jeremy Clement does not make the matchday squad.

With a point awarded for every goal scored, the onus is on both teams to attack in the first of four matches here in North London over today and tomorrow.

A maximum of six substitutions are permitted and with 23 men in his squad for the tournament, Smith has plenty of alternative options to turn to.

RANGERS: Alexander; Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; McCulloch; Novo, Davis, Mendes, Lafferty; Miller.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1740396,00.html

Absolutely despicable however IMO that we had to wait until now, for the own official site to tell us the team.

McCulloch DM, I know its a friendly but Walter what the fuck? give youself a fucking shake

Why do we insist on giving other teams too much respect

honestly? I have no idea. McCulloch should be in Ireland he is a fucking useless waste of space and I hate saying this but no I am not going to say I hope he gets injured