Why do you support Rangers?

I wasn`t born Rangers fan.

But why the hell should i justify my love to the club to someone who has nothing else to do than asking awful question? (No offense here) I`ve been here for almost 2 years now and threads like this starts over and over again. :drugang:

I just love this club,i have my reasons,most important thing is that you feel it with your heart ffs.But i`m not going to justify myself to nobody,even that is Obama,Napoleon or Chuck Norris. doh

:gerbad:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn`t born Rangers fan.

But why the hell should i justify my love to the club to someone who has nothing else to do than asking awful question? (No offense here) I`ve been here for almost 2 years now and threads like this starts over and over again. :drugang:

I just love this club,i have my reasons,most important thing is that you feel it with your heart ffs.But i`m not going to justify myself to nobody,even that is Obama,Napoleon or Chuck Norris. doh

:gerbad:

I think your knickers might be a little bit tight mate!

Hated football altogether up until 2005. We won the league and I got dragged to Ibrox. The whole thing just drew me in, the passion, everything. Since then I've lived and breathed football.

It also runs in the family. My granda played for Rangers :gerbad:

I`m sorry mate,as i said,no offense,but this question have been asked so many times,and it`s useless imo.

We are all Rangers fans,right? One from Bulgaria,and a millions from all over the world.As cstamomusa said,when it comes to Rangers,we all feel the same way and we all speak the same language.I think thats enough.

I was born in Glasgow but moved down to Wales when I was one due to my Dad's work. I knew bits and pieces about Rangers because my whole family supports them. I moved back up when I was 10 and that was that, my life was suddenly taken over by Rangers. Season ticket by 11 and go to every home game.

It's that passion every fans shares for our club that makes supporting this club so special!

all ma mums side of the family are tims but ma dads side are rangers fans even tho ma gran etc are all frm england but live here now.

ma mum hates im a rangers fan she gives me the "you are a girl you shudnt be so into football...." - she just jealous cos WATP!!

1point i wasnt allowed a gers top but she realisd i will never be a tim now ive had a season ticket for 2nhalf years since i was like 14.

bluenoses are born not manufactured, we do no chose we are chosen

all ma mums side of the family are tims but ma dads side are rangers fans even tho ma gran etc are all frm england but live here now.

ma mum hates im a rangers fan she gives me the "you are a girl you shudnt be so into football...." - she just jealous cos WATP!!

1point i wasnt allowed a gers top but she realisd i will never be a tim now ive had a season ticket for 2nhalf years since i was like 14.

That is a shocking thing to say I know loads of girl gers fans and they are more loyal and into there football than some men I know!!

That is a shocking thing to say I know loads of girl gers fans and they are more loyal and into there football than some men I know!!

oh i rember actual fighting with ma cousin(mums side of family) cos he keeps changin teams,(tims, us at 1point st.mirren(mini tims) n he sings celtic sngs "jst to annoy me" i actually flew for him.

i think i might of worded(dunno if its a word or whaver or spelt it wrng) wrong kinda ma made ma mum sound bad but what i mean is cos i care so much she wonders why. i made ma mum sound like a bitch there..ooops

I was born and brought up in the same postcode as Ibrox stadium and could see the stadium from the wall of my back garden. They were my local team!!

oh i rember actual fighting with ma cousin(mums side of family) cos he keeps changin teams,(tims, us at 1point st.mirren(mini tims) n he sings celtic sngs "jst to annoy me" i actually flew for him.

i think i might of worded(dunno if its a word or whaver or spelt it wrng) wrong kinda ma made ma mum sound bad but what i mean is cos i care so much she wonders why. i made ma mum sound like a bitch there..ooops

No you did not mums are mums and they say mum like things!!!

As for your cousin seems a bit of a glory hunter but why support celtic :lol::lol::lol: