A film that made you cry?

numansnewman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love actually, liam neeson at his wife's funeral.

The bit in the sixth sense in the car when he convinces his mum that he sees deid people all the time.

When moufasa dies.

When kilnockie get beat in the Scottish cup final.

When big brewster gets in the lift n Armageddon.

When the dog dies in I am legend.

When that bitch rose won't share the door in titanic and Leo turns into a jacksicle.

When turner dies.

I'm fillin up here.

Peace.

i remember when i was a kid i used to cry on turtles the first one when they thought splinter had died and they were gathered around the fire.

also when mickey dies in rocky 3, i got so engrossed in those films (except 5 & 6)

mine"s was "the yearling" with gregory peck..it was about a deer,also bambi"s mum being shot.

i see a theme here.

what film made you cry..you tough bunch ?

[/quo

Sellick 1967 European cup, first Irish team to win the cup while playing under the UNION JACK, still cry just thinking aboot it

Jerry Maguire when Rod hugs Jerry after the big match, when Jerry gives the speech to get his missus back and when they announce Rod's new contract on tv.

Only film that gets me.

Marley and me, never knew i could tear so much.

I was pishing masel when I watched it as everyone round me was greeting, dunno why but I thought it was funny as fuck :lol:

:D you big man you :P

Nah i had a golden retriever and it died the same way, so my wee emotions were all over the place haha.