Radio Gers Fans

gman

I don't go to the games anymore, but haven't missed one for years.

I've had some real great listening experiences - like helicopter Sunday (the original) driving by Loch Lomond and mass tootin , the 4-2 win, mendes goal (while trying to putt for a 68 at the local golfie)

What's you fav - when you were not there, but heard it moment?

Helicopter Sunday, I was sitting in the living room reading the paper, one radio on Easter Rd another in the kitchen at firs park, then Mcdonald scored I was in and out of kitchen and living room about 30 times at the final whistle \i opened the window and shouted YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS at the street, there was a girl in the flat across the road, wearing sellik away top, at her verandah looking in, at the TV I suppose, her hand was up covering her mouth, shock I suppose. Hee Hee

Another is the league win at pittodrie in the 80s, richard park commentating.even more distant memory is listening to the 1973 Cup Final on radio. The Tam Forsyth 3 inch belter. Thanks for reminding me of these.

On the train that was stuck outside Rutherglen when Alan Thomson was sent off...it was just that exciting "yasss they are losing the plot" feeling you get when you know we are pumping them.

Maybe a random one but that sticks out...well except for helicopter Sunday when Mcdonald did the truffle shuffle and scored against "them"