***The Official Serie A Discussion Thread***

:lol:

Right guys, the weekend is almost upon us, we have already discussed the 2 big games....but what are your predictions?

Firstly, I am going to go with my heart and say 2-1 Milan.

And I think Roma - Juventus will be a 2-2 draw.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the Milan derby tonight, if you can even call it that any more as Inter are streaks ahead of Milan these days. Bit sad to see AC getting torn apart tonight without any real fight.

Having said that, makes the Inter/Barca games in the CL mouth watering to say the least :D

PS. Jadams, i heard that, comparing his poor start to Celtic getting tonked off Artmedia. What a completely random thing to put in :lol:

Gattuso's sending off undoubtedly changed the game. Milan lost what little bite they had in midfield, allowing tide upon tide of Inter attack to wash over them. I don't think 1 or 2 players are needed to make Milan great agai; the club needs a massive upheaval.

Get rid of Nesta, Ambrosini, Seedorf (who actually did OK yesterday), Zambrotta, Gattuso, Jankulovski, essentially all of the veterans, even Pirlo, and bring in some fresh homegrown players. Top of the list should be a good pair of hands in goal, possibly Marchetti from Cagliari? A partner for Silva is needed at the back, Barzagli fits the bill perfectly. A new pair of wingbacks is also required. In midfield, Gattuso is losing his ferocity of recent years, so someone like Angelo Palombo should be briught in as a replacement.

I couldn't believe he made Ambrosini his captain, Seedorf what a slow ass at getting ready to come on <cr>, I don't see the point in playing both Flamini and Gattuso they are similar type of players, give Flamini his chance. Pirlo has looked past it for a couple of years now no idea why Milan want him to finish his career there. I don't understand why they keep loaning out Diniz he would be the perfect partner for Silva at the back. Leonardo wants wingbacks but will he be given any money? I doubt it. As for Palombo he is one of a few players who show loyalty to his club might find it hard to tempt him away from Sampdoria. D'Agostino should be signed immediately from Udinese, to replace Pirlo.

What a goal by De Rossi!