Old Firm Classic

GreigRFC

In my opinion this is the most intense and nerve wracking Old Firm game ever. I was 15 and lucky enough to have a ticket, and come the end of the match I was in floods of tears due to the sheer relief and joy from the victory.

The game was during the 9IAR season, and the unwashed had gone top of the league in the previous round of fixtures. The game had absolutely everything, missed penalties, missed sitters, numerous chances and not forgetting the fox! This was a game that we had to win to reaffirm our superiority at the top of the table in the quest for the 9th Championship in a row. The game in which Andy Goram broke Celt*c hearts!!!

:uk: Enjoy! :uk:

It's funny the OF games you remember ... the one that really sticks out in my mid was the Davie Robertson joke red card at Hampden because of the way everyone was just stunned at such a crass decision. Needless to say victory that evening was even sweeter for overcome such adversity :pipe:

How good was Laudo in that game! in fact...how good was he in general!!!

We really miss players with so much skill like him. We need a winger who is as direct as Laudo.....cannae see DMB doin it mind u!!

Timmy must have been shiting themselves against him and Gascoigne n Albertz.