The Return of the Euro Ned

clubdeckcynic

Can't stand the people that tell you to sit down during a match, especially European games.

Get off your arse and belt out a few songs.

Too many people nowadays that sit there and eat their pie then bugger off 10mins before the end.

It's a joke.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White lacoste tracksuits, thick gold chains, that gelled down hair and and spots like a lepers arse

Neddy bastards...its those wee sh1tes that will get us in trouble rather than the real fans...i cringe when i see them

You mean a white tracksuit like they sell at the Rangers shop???

Not you Maybole....grahamteuchter has obviously never been to a Rangers game!

Just to confirm, I don't wear those white tracksuits :lol:

White lacoste tracksuits, thick gold chains, that gelled down hair and and spots like a lepers arse

Neddy bastards...its those wee sh1tes that will get us in trouble rather than the real fans...i cringe when i see them

Aye right, ya fuckin' ned!

Bet ye do.

Season ticket holder and have been for years (GF3 TO BE EXACT). The description is of the ned types that only seem to appear at the European games. THE GLORY HUNTER NED.

I know the type,knowledgeable regular Bears need not be offended at the OP.

These guys walk in ten mins late,leave regularly to take a piss & go for a pie ten mins before half-time,

sit and talk about anything bar the game.then have the cheek to say "who scored mate?"

These specimens are always found in the middle of rows to cause maximum disruption.

I know what you mean as some of them go to Ibrox every week, the hobby horses as i call them.

.. at least they go ! :craphead::rolleyes:

Bet ye do.

Am a certified casual :ph34r:

Season ticket holder and have been for years (GF3 TO BE EXACT). The description is of the ned types that only seem to appear at the European games. THE GLORY HUNTER NED.

Have you ever wondered that the fact they around season ticket sections is because some people that have a season ticket dont apply for there CL games? whos to say these "neds" don't have season tickets elsewhere yet don't apply for tickets through there season yet phone up in the public sale and get tickets on these seats that way?

These guys walk in ten mins late,leave regularly to take a piss & go for a pie ten mins before half-time,

sit and talk about anything bar the game.then have the cheek to say "who scored mate?"

These specimens are always found in the middle of rows to cause maximum disruption.

I know what you mean as some of them go to Ibrox every week, the hobby horses as i call them.

Thats out of order.

Handwringer.

Handwringer.

Get into him M.

Yeh I know the type. Scumbags.

Do yer tits right fucking in.

Most of them are in the Broomloan.

most of them are at the broomloan front for some reason beside the Blueorder. I sat in front of 4 arseholes at the manchester city game, they never shut up either,& some of the things they were talking about had nothing to do with Rangers/the game.

This thread reeks of fans looking down their nose at other fans.

Is it fans looking down their noses Papa or something Rangers used to stand for, standards. There used to be a difference between Rangers and uneducated thugs from across the city. We are either better than them or we are just as bad, which is it?

Nedss>>>>>>>>>>Posh cunts.

:craphead:

Just shouting shite all the time,like screaming when someone kicked the ball acting like a Fanny who has never been to Game Before. then shouting "English scummy Cunts" when there was an English Guy & his Boy sitting Beside us. then the guy who was shouting this, had the cheek to sing God save the Queen at the end of the Gmae. Bit of A Tit If You Ask Me.

Just shouting shite all the time,like screaming when someone kicked the ball acting like a Fanny who has never been to Game Before. then shouting "English scummy Cunts" when there was an English Guy & his Boy sitting Beside us. then the guy who was shouting this, had the cheek to sing God save the Queen at the end of the Gmae. Bit of A Tit If You Ask Me.

:lol: So you are throwing wan guy into some sort of catagoery?? doh

There was 4 of them. The way Ive said it,it was only one Guy But it was 4 Of them,Sorry. (tu)

There was 4 of them. The way Ive said it,it was only one Guy But it was 4 Of them,Sorry. (tu)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A'h so 4 of them is going into this catagoery then??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A'h so 4 of them is going into this catagoery then??

Aye. (tu)