Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

What kinda confuses me, is that Rothen is likely to play wide left, yet wee Naismith has had a cracking start to the season. What will that mean for him?

wide right.

Well Davis then?

is a CM.

Naismith___Davis___Mendes___Rothen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kinda confuses me, is that Rothen is likely to play wide left, yet wee Naismith has had a cracking start to the season. What will that mean for him?

I would not say naismith has had a cracking start to the season tbh, been good but nothing special.

I agree mate. At best Naysmith has been good.

We need some real quality, someone who can beat defenders and get a cross in.

Naysmith doesn't do it for me!

I would not say naismith has had a cracking start to the season tbh, been good but nothing special.

I agree mate. At best Naysmith has been good.

We need some real quality, someone who can beat defenders and get a cross in.

Naysmith doesn't do it for me!

Exactly what i was thinking. (tu)

He is a CM, but Walter plays him on the right and always has. What about Thomson, Edu and McCulloch CMF?

Don't get me wrong, delighted we are signing someone like Rothen, he is a real classy player...but i thought we would have been going for a central defender first and foremost.

We have been crying out for a set-piece taker for so long, and Rothen fits the bill :D

Would be more than happy to play Naismith wide right, with Rothen wide left. Mendes and Davis in the middle.

What happens with Kevin Thomson, I don't know.

He could maybe fit in front of our backline, only if we play 4-1-3-2 though.

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'd be delighted to be proved so, but has he signed yet?

Wouldn't rule out a mhedia fuck-up/wind-up at this point.

He's on his way to Ibrox, which means we haven't agreed wages yet... :anguish:

Correct me if I'm wrong and I'd be delighted to be proved so, but has he signed yet?

He has not long arrived in Glasgow.

No reason to believe this is a wind up.

He is a CM, but Walter plays him on the right and always has. What about Thomson, Edu and McCulloch CMF?

Don't get me wrong, delighted we are signing someone like Rothen, he is a real classy player...but i thought we would have been going for a central defender first and foremost.

We have been crying out for a set-piece taker for so long, and Rothen fits the bill :D

Thomson and Edu can come in, if we go 4-3-3 then we can have Davis, Mendes & Thomson/Edu in behind them, Davis & Mendes should always be in that team imo.

whats up wi' Edu anyway, when is he expected to return?

aye it will be good to feel confident of creating/scoring when it comes to set pieces.

He has not long arrived in Glasgow.

No reason to believe this is a wind up.

How many times has someone been spotted arriving/in and around Glasgow/Ross Hall/Ibrox?

Would be a brilliant signing if we can make it - left foot on the guy that could open a tin of beans, but until then, let's not get too carried away bears. Just yet anyway.

since the hammer left I've remained seated whenever we've had a freekick just outside the box, hopefully we will have a player that can do something with a deadball. I take it that Gil Blumstein or whatever his name is aint here on trial anymore? heard he could skelp a freekick.