Old Rangers Songs & Chants They Should Bring Back

blouiearmstrong

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a tram car take a trolly take it to saint georges cross there you'll see a gallant soilder riding on a big white horse his name was william william of orange and no f*****n can deny that he slew the papish crew on the 12th day of july

its an old song that my dad sings

The birdie was loyal the birdie was true, its feathers were sprinkled with red white and blue, from england to ireland the birdie did cross, to tell all the fenians the battle was lost.

We are up to our knees in f****n blood, we are up to our knees in slaughter, king william strew that dirty papish crew that day on the boyne water!!

When the bretheren are met in their orders so grand what a beautiful sight for to view, I was ordered to stand by a brothers command to receive the bright orange and blue.

Give me bullets in my gun keep me shooting, give me bullets in my gun I prey.....

The men behind the wire.

The birdie was loyal the birdie was true, its feathers were sprinkled with red white and blue, from england to ireland the birdie did cross, to tell all the fenians the battle was lost.

We are up to our knees in f****n blood, we are up to our knees in slaughter, king william strew that dirty papish crew that day on the boyne water!!

When the bretheren are met in their orders so grand what a beautiful sight for to view, I was ordered to stand by a brothers command to receive the bright orange and blue.

Give me bullets in my gun keep me shooting, give me bullets in my gun I prey.....

The men behind the wire.

Shocking :praise: