Old Rangers Songs & Chants They Should Bring Back

blouiearmstrong

The birdie was loyal the birdie was true, its feathers were sprinkled with red white and blue, from england to ireland the birdie did cross, to tell all the fenians the battle was lost.

We are up to our knees in f****n blood, we are up to our knees in slaughter, king william strew that dirty papish crew that day on the boyne water!!

When the bretheren are met in their orders so grand what a beautiful sight for to view, I was ordered to stand by a brothers command to receive the bright orange and blue.

Give me bullets in my gun keep me shooting, give me bullets in my gun I prey.....

The men behind the wire.

The Birdie, now that brings back memories. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the tune of 'Bye Bye Blackbird'

The old firm game had just begun

When Orjan persson made it one

Bye Bye Celtic

The tims they didnt know what to do, when Willie Johnston made it two

Bye Bye Celtic.

Old Jock Stein he thought that he was dreaming..

When Andy Penman he stuck number 3 in

The protestants shouted 'We Want More'

So Willie Johnston made it four

Celtic..Bye Bye.

Of course it'd never be sung now...but I always thought it was a great little 'ditty' !

Thank Christ the majority of those songs have died a death.

Our best chant was TBB, now we're too scared to sing it and too apathetic to change it. Pretty shameful IMO.

They still get sung proudly on my bus. :)

It's my party and I'll............... :pipe:

A lot of these are not Rangers songs...thank the lord most have gone..embarassing bigoted rubbish that has no place anywhere...

Who's that team they call the Rangers.... always loved that tune. My old man used to sing that to me when i was a wee boy. I remember having a record with all the players names getting sung with their numbers. Cant remember what it was called though

A lot of these are not Rangers songs...thank the lord most have gone..embarassing bigoted rubbish that has no place anywhere...

Who's that team they call the Rangers.... always loved that tune. My old man used to sing that to me when i was a wee boy. I remember having a record with all the players names getting sung with their numbers. Cant remember what it was called though

They were all great songs sung many years ago by loyal Rangers fans who could sing what they wanted. Now the pc mad mob have killed the atmosphere, but as another poster said those songs are still sung on the supporters buses. :D

Whos that team they call the rangers gets sung all the time.

As for the rest of yer nonsense these tunes still live on through the RSC's. :D

It's unbelievable people are getting nostalgic for songs about firebombing Catholics.

I mean really, come on.

what songs were those? :pipe:

Thank Christ the majority of those songs have died a death.

Our best chant was TBB, now we're too scared to sing it and too apathetic to change it. Pretty shameful IMO.

shut up.

They were all great songs sung many years ago by loyal Rangers fans who could sing what they wanted. Now the pc mad mob have killed the atmosphere, but as another poster said those songs are still sung on the supporters buses. :D

Loyal bigots..nothing to do with Rangers at all. As for "traditions"...we are traditionaly a Protestant club, but that doesnt have to involve singng about murder. You not heard that the troubles are over and these little ditties do nothing but stem progress and embarass the club

To the tune of 'Wandering Star'.

I was born under a Union Jack,

Do you know where Hell is?

Hell is in the Falls,

Heaven is the Shankill

and we'll guard old Derry's Walls.

Oh........I was born under a Union Jack,

a Union....Union Jack.

Classic 70's terracing theme.

Pro-Unionist, non-sectarian and fits into the category the Earl Haigs describe as "political".

:rolleyes:

Hell is in the Falls,

Heaven is the Shankill

a Union....Union Jack.

Pro-Unionist, non-sectarian and fits into the category the Earl Haigs describe as "political".

That still is a big fav mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyEbLCaJbVE

Hell is in the Falls,

Heaven is the Shankill

a Union....Union Jack.

2nd verse....

The priest can make you prisoner...

The pope can make you cry...

The Cry was No Surrender...

Surrender or you'll die..!

Oh...I was born.....