The Guy who sings FOS

ianwrsc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or is this in the Bears Den and also silly?

stop moaning about things being in the bears den,it's always you that says it. he can post it were ever he wants.

if you think it's silly,why did you feel the need to comment.??

Thats just not true, apart from today, I'd not pointed it out for ages.

And free speech enables me to say its silly (tu)

And he can't really post it wherever he wants as, you might notice, its now in the sports section ;)

stop moaning about things being in the bears den,it's always you that says it. he can post it were ever he wants.

And he can't really post it wherever he wants as, you might notice, its now in the sports section ;)

Yes I did notice that thank you. but really he can post it anywhere,& then it can get moved. :)

Yes I did notice that thank you. but really he can post it anywhere,& then it can get moved. :)

Or one could use their brain first and not waste the forum staff's time (tu)

Or one could use their brain first and not waste the forum staff's time (tu)

Give it a rest Boab, everyone's tired of your incessant point scoring, condescension, insults and all round tedium.

Is it just me or could everybody not get tired of punching the guy that sings Flower Of Scotland??

He's almost as embarrassing as Boab. He looks like a silly old duffer and his rendition of FOS is like a drunken old fool in the pub.

Why can't they get Amy McDonald to do it again - she can sing, and she's a heck of a lot more pleasant on the eye.

Give it a rest Boab, everyone's tired of your incessant point scoring, condescension, insults and all round tedium.

No you mistakenly are (tu)

But that BS reminds me of bluedignity unfortunately (tu)

Oh the irony......

I seem to recall someone referred to you as the forum cheerleader. They were spot on. Keep it up, maybe you'll bring in something useful to a thread one of these days. Like a pom pom.

Is it just me or could everybody not get tired of punching the guy that sings Flower Of Scotland??

He's almost as embarrassing as Boab.

:lol:

Christ, this guy is almost as funny as Jama! :lol:

You don't consider yourself embarrassing?

Oh the irony......

I seem to recall someone referred to you as the forum cheerleader. They were spot on. Keep it up, maybe you'll bring in something useful to a thread one of these days. Like a pom pom.

Talking to me or Manti? If me, then I have no recollection of this whatsoever and so regard as it as untrue/inaccurate.

Add in an extra ' (tu) ', it might add in .5% more credibility to your posts...

Not at all, of course not. :)

Conscience clear. Just cause you say it, doesn't make it true, you seem to think that.

Not at all, of course not. :)

I'm actually glad you don't.

Conscience clear. Just say it, doesn't make it true, you seem to think that.

Of course your conscience is clear.

Thank you very much, such advice is discarded but taken on board as with anybody's advice given to me :)

Thank you very much, such advice is discarded but taken on board on with anybody's advice given to me :)

You're very welcome. I'm glad we had this chat.