The Guy who sings FOS

ianwrsc

Is it just me or could everybody not get tired of punching the guy that sings Flower Of Scotland??

He's almost as embarrassing as Boab.

:lol:

Christ, this guy is almost as funny as Jama! :lol:

You don't consider yourself embarrassing?

Not at all, of course not. :)

I'm actually glad you don't.

Conscience clear. Just cause you say something, doesn't make it true, you seem to think that.

Of course your conscience is clear.

Cheers.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or could everybody not get tired of punching the guy that sings Flower Of Scotland??

He's almost as embarrassing as Boab.

Christ, this guy is almost as funny as Jama! :lol:

You don't consider yourself embarrassing?

Not at all, of course not. :)

I'm actually glad you don't.

Conscience clear. Just cause you say something, doesn't make it true, you seem to think that.

Of course your conscience is clear.

Cheers.

I'm...unsure of an appropriate reply to this so here's an image of a cat with a melon on its head:

melon.jpg

Give it a rest Boab, everyone's tired of your incessant point scoring, condescension, insults and all round tedium.

Oh the irony......

I seem to recall someone referred to you as the forum cheerleader. They were spot on. Keep it up, maybe you'll bring in something useful to a thread one of these days. Like a pom pom.

everyone's tired of your incessant point scoring, condescension, insults and all round tedium

Layer upon layer of irony, I love it :mutley:

And you can't even see it.

poor Danny.

Give it a rest Boab, everyone's tired of your incessant point scoring, condescension, insults and all round tedium.

Oh the irony......

I seem to recall someone referred to you as the forum cheerleader. They were spot on. Keep it up, maybe you'll bring in something useful to a thread one of these days. Like a pom pom.

everyone's tired of your incessant point scoring, condescension, insults and all round tedium

Layer upon layer of irony, I love it :mutley:

And you can't even see it.

poor Danny.

You are living up to your claim that maturity is overrated.

I'm...unsure of an appropriate reply to this so here's an image of a cat with a melon on its head:

melon.jpg

This reminded me of Melonballs :lol:

Btw, think that was a little bit of hot-linking there and thats not allowed.

melon.jpg

There you go again :)

melon.jpg

Maybe you don't know, you don't post many images :)

melon.jpg

Maybe you don't know, you don't post many images :)

In the words of Manticore, you really don't see it, do you.

Poor Boab.

He's almost as embarrassing as Boab. He looks like a silly old duffer and his rendition of FOS is like a drunken old fool in the pub.

Why can't they get Amy McDonald to do it again - she can sing, and she's a heck of a lot more pleasant on the eye.

I would enjoy his quite alot :wub:

This thread just gave me the image of Danny and Manticore sitting in the corner of the pub with a whisky each bickering over things than nobody but them understands.

Two crabbit old men. :lol:

and Boab trying to get 50p off them to buy a dusty bag of nuts from behind the bar.

This thread just gave me the image of Danny and Manticore sitting in the corner of the pub with a whisky each bickering over things than nobody but them understands.

and Boab trying to get 50p off them to buy a dusty bag of nuts from behind the bar.

Unsalted Cashew Nuts, thanks. I actually have 7 packets in the cupboard - Danny and Scott have ruined the thread enough so why not point this out :)

Unsalted Cashew Nuts, thanks. I actually have 7 packets in the cupboard - Danny and Scott have ruined the thread enough so why not point this out :)

Unsalted?!

What a waste of a cashew.

Unsalted?!

What a waste of a cashew.

Too much salt is bad. :gerbad: