Good to hear a certain song being belted out today.....

MisterC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One that rhymes with 'hilly joys' getting belted out towards the end, apparantly all the phone exchanges are down due to the tims who watched the game to be offended, phoning the powers that be, as well as their media puppets to express their outrage at this. Well fuck them I say, those that get offended at these things really need to get some perspective on what things truly are offensive......

So you're not bothered about the club potentially getting into trouble?

Motherwell's responsibility, its their ground after all, their stewards obviously were not doing their job.

With all due respect I believe you may be unfamiliar with the situation regarding responsibility.

No club has received a warning for failing to control the singing of visiting fans as far as I'm aware. However a visiting club has received a warning for singing eminating from a section its visiting fans. On refletion, I think you might already know that.

So have Killie, Hearts and the T**** been given warnings for singing their versions at Ibrox? Because as you are aware it is 'banned from Ibrox in ALL forms'.

The ban is ridiculous and any club with backbone would have defended it, it is a tune sung up and down the country at many football grounds.

Guest johngers
It seems that the people at the game didn't hear it but it was heard on the telly. Mmm.......

Are you completely ignorant or have you just 'misread' david saying he sung it?

I was sitting in the south stand lower and never heard it :P

Were you the guy trying to put the UBs banner up at half time mate?

Nope, where was this?

Bottom tier on the left. Guy putting it up just as that wee dirty of a camera women appeared. :pipe:

Ah never seen :P