Lee McCulloch and Miller please gtf

themuir

There is no way that dick lee mcculloch will ever replace Barry Ferguson - why do we have to endure this numpties first touches - or should I say not first touches ... he lost the ball to many times today. His passing was cack!

Also Miller - he is shite - I'm sorry but ffs hes got no skill and his shots today were crap.

I can't believe how we have to watch these 2 :-(

Please get them TF

GTF :craphead:

Guest SandyWaTp
There is no way that dick lee mcculloch will ever replace Barry Ferguson - why do we have to endure this numpties first touches - or should I say not first touches ... he lost the ball to many times today. His passing was cack!

Also Miller - he is shite - I'm sorry but ffs hes got no skill and his shots today were crap.

Please get them TF

Join the club

Please get them TF

Join the club

I tell you I was in total pain watching them donkeys today - I played a good standard when I was younger - these 2 cunts wouldnt have been in the team. I have to now watch these - it's not good!!

One shit game and you want them to move from Rangers?

Jesus christ, calm down man.

Miller played a vital part in winning the SPL last season.

I can see where you are coming from with McCulloch though.

I also watched Miller in England when he scored 3 goals in 40 games - yes he runs but hes got nothing. Not forgetting his misses through the week and his miss today when blasted over the bar - hes not an out an out forward.

I'm in pain when I watch these 2 - I was that pissed off today that I was thinking about avoiding the games for a while - we were total shit today and our holding midfielder is a donkey with no skills at all. its not a good outlook!

I also watched Miller in England when he scored 3 goals in 40 games - yes he runs but hes got nothing. Not forgetting his misses through the week and his miss today when blasted over the bar - hes not an out an out forward.

Where the hell do you suggest he plays then?

mculloch this season has been a diff player,,,as said by most,,

miller is great as lone striker for europe especially and has turned a lot of fans feelings for him around tbh,not a natural finisher never has been ,the guy beside him today is (who should have been hooked well before miller was),why smiff left him on is beyond me,miller does the running of 2 players so what you expecting here ,when he runs his balls off,,hes probably shagged by time he gets a scoring opportunity ffs,,so boyd is gettin off here scot free...bollox

Where the hell do you suggest he plays then?

Not in our first team would be a great start (",)

I'm in pain when I watch these 2 - I was that pissed off today that I was thinking about avoiding the games for a while - we were total shit today and our holding midfielder is a donkey with no skills at all. its not a good outlook!

follow follow we will follow rangers everywhere anywhere.....na?

fuck off then cos your not a real "fan"

follow follow we will follow rangers everywhere anywhere.....na?

fuck off then cos your not a real "fan"

oh cheers mate....i got mega warning for reacting to this guys peesh before....or if it wasnt him it shoulda been... <cr> jokin muiry

funny people views change every week on here, a bad game, we been looking good till the national break, giz a break folks it is the begining and i think today was a blip, and in honesty bouggie was conned into that penalty, no different from what rooney did just after the eduardo incident, he was already going down and the clown refereeing should have seen that

on you go then :rolleyes:

funny people views change every week on here, a bad game, we been looking good till the national break, giz a break folks it is the begining and i think today was a blip, and in honesty bouggie was conned into that penalty, no different from what rooney did just after the eduardo incident, he was already going down and the clown refereeing should have seen that

you only joined today <cr>

lol :pipe:

Please get them TF

Na you get tae fcuk, a cannae believe 'ave got to read your pish ! :sherlock:

Please get them TF

was pish the day if boyd ever goes go we be left with miller who could not score with the glasgow slut or any slut for that matter

Miller's work rate can only take him so far, and frankly I'm sick of hearing about it. Its time he starting taking care of the chances that come his way. As for Mculloch, well he isn't in the same class as Thomson but I bet he starts on Wednesday !!

Please get them TF

YOU GTF