Adebayor stamp on Van Persie

BluenoseGaz

the stamp was out of order, but Van Persie is a fuckin bellend that deserves retribution at times. He's a petulant little fucker who dishes it out himself.

if Van Persie was a man, he'd have sorted it out on the park, or seen Adebayor after the game. NOT by posting a statement

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

van persie's challenge was a shocker, the arsenal team were trying to half him the whole game!!

it was a spur of themoment thing he didnt have much time to plan the attack - he was under scrutiny from the arsenal team and all the fans and a wee lash out was inevitable - he hardly touched him either - van persie's a fucking knob

A think the song other teams sing about him is different class :lol:

Hes a big fanny.

what songs that?

To the tune of the famines over,

Adebayooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

His dad washes elephants and his mums a whore. :lol:

Think Spurs got pulled up for it a few seaons ago.

:lol: :lol:

i dont like or dislike him to be honest - I just love seein funny things like running the full length of the pitch to slide in front of the opposing fans!!

Banter at its best!!

van persie's challenge was a shocker, the arsenal team were trying to half him the whole game!!

it was a spur of themoment thing he didnt have much time to plan the attack - he was under scrutiny from the arsenal team and all the fans and a wee lash out was inevitable - he hardly touched him either - van persie's a fucking knob

Great post.

Great post.

was that sarcastic?

A complete cock of a man. What he did yesterday was nothing short of a crime in all honesty. He nearly started a riot and nearly took Van Persie's head off.

van persie could have broken his legs

no ones mentioned that cunts tackle

persie is a fucking mope cunt

was that sarcastic?

my post earlier in the thread....

Call me wtf u want, but Id have booted the cunt as well. Flying in with both feet... ok ball was there to be won but had Adebayor not been quick enough to mostly get out the way of the challenge it would have been reckless.

Aye, they will ban him and rightly so, but RVP's challenge left a lot to be desired.

As for the celebration.... he;s a fucking hero now in Eastlands for that. Massive GIRFUY to Arsenal fans, all the ones sending him threats etc.......

How could of he broken his leg? Wtf, there was never enough power in his tackle to break his leg. Look at Taylor's tackle, that is power. He seen Van Persie's head and tried to take him out. Stop defending cunts Alstone you CUNT!!! lol

It was a pretty bad tackle, adebayor only had like a split second and that was his knee jerk reaction. he never put much force behind it and you could tell he backed out right away! Probably still shoulda been sent off but it wasnt as bad as made out and van persie wasnt an innoccent party and is a complete arse hole anyway!!

the entire arsenal support stink of shit!! that was the only time i ever seen their support animated!

How could of he broken his leg? Wtf, there was never enough power in his tackle to break his leg. Look at Taylor's tackle, that is power. He seen Van Persie's head and tried to take him out. Stop defending cunts Alstone you CUNT!!! lol

How could he not have broken his legs? All game, they were gunning for him, Adebayoir pulling away from tackle after tackle!!

Doesn't take power to break a leg!! Just accuracy.

was that sarcastic?

my post earlier in the thread....

Call me wtf u want, but Id have booted the cunt as well. Flying in with both feet... ok ball was there to be won but had Adebayor not been quick enough to mostly get out the way of the challenge it would have been reckless.

Aye, they will ban him and rightly so, but RVP's challenge left a lot to be desired.

As for the celebration.... he;s a fucking hero now in Eastlands for that. Massive GIRFUY to Arsenal fans, all the ones sending him threats etc.......

sorry and thankyou then!!

i hate it how nothing was said of the original challenge!! van persie meant it, there was mallice in that and the entire arsenal team were at him the hole game! like when he had that run through the defence about3 of them tried to half him! not on at all!!

It was a pretty bad tackle, adebayor only had like a split second and that was his knee jerk reaction. he never put much force behind it and you could tell he backed out right away! Probably still shoulda been sent off but it wasnt as bad as made out and van persie wasnt an innoccent party and is a complete arse hole anyway!!

the entire arsenal support stink of shit!! that was the only time i ever seen their support animated!

Who cares if it's not as good as Ranger's, Liverpool's etc? That's not the point. Stop trying to get away from the main issue here. Adebayor trying to intice violence and stamped on Adebayor's head/face. He caught him good as well. Van Persie may not be perfect but no one deserves that.