Adebayor stamp on Van Persie

BluenoseGaz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont understand why he hates arsenal coz they gave him his big break!!

great player what a fucking run he had there!!

They booed him for wanting to further himself.

He had every right.

Man city wasnt really a step up but if he moved on then he shoulda!

arsenal fans are a bunch of cunts!

i just dont understand why he hates arsenal coz they gave him his big break!!

great player what a fucking run he had there!!

They booed him for wanting to further himself.

He had every right.

Man city wasnt really a step up but if he moved on then he shoulda!

arsenal fans are a bunch of cunts!

With that amount of money and potential, ofcourse it was a step!

city have the 3 biggest spoilt brats in the game,adeybyebyewhenidontgetmywayor,craig (im on 80k a week what are you on)bellamy,and robiniluvaho, lets see how long they last before the shit hits the fan and that dirty bastard of a player mark hughes loses his job cause of them..

city have the 3 biggest spoilt brats in the game,adeybyebyewhenidontgetmywayor,craig (im on 80k a week what are you on)bellamy,and robiniluvaho, lets see how long they last before the shit hits the fan and that dirty bastard of a player mark hughes loses his job cause of them..

Not Funny :anguish::anguish::anguish:

somebody's not happy with the result

shit will hit the fan for who ever doesn't finish in the top 4 maybe man city but we will see.

It actually hurt to read that.

:drugang:

2ns angle it showed on Sky Sports, it looks like he always has his eyes on the ball. He's already said sorry any wyas.

No he hasn't.

"I am sad and disappointed by my former team-mate Emmanuel Adebayor's mindless and malicious stamp on me during today's match.

"We are both professional footballers and I know that the game is physical, I too have made hard and sometimes mis-timed challenges but never with the intention of hurting an opponent. He set out to hurt me today.

"I knew he was aiming for a collision because he changed the angle of his body to allow contact to be made. He moved backwards when his natural momentum would have taken him forward. I find that deeply disrespectful. He has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans.

"I do feel lucky that I have not suffered a greater injury. The contact was only centimetres from my eye. I have not received an apology from him, there were no words exchanged afterwards. He had his own agenda today and that is bad for football. It's bad for the game we all love.

"I want to make it clear that this has nothing to do with the result of today's match. We do not hide from that disappointment but I need to speak out about his behaviour."

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/v...ebayor-incident

Call me wtf u want, but Id have booted the cunt as well. Flying in with both feet... ok ball was there to be won but had Adebayor not been quick enough to mostly get out the way of the challenge it would have been reckless.

Aye, they will ban him and rightly so, but RVP's challenge left a lot to be desired.

As for the celebration.... he;s a fucking hero now in Eastlands for that. Massive GIRFUY to Arsenal fans, all the ones sending him threats etc.......

the disciplinary committee down there MUST look at that again

imagine if RVP had fell quicker, adebayor could easily have studded him right in the eye

threatening a guys career like that should get you a season ban, ive said it before, intentionally going out to hurt someone should see you banned from the game for a season