Bunch of f*cking shitebags!

Amac9

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 away games 1 being a champions league game with team shuffling and a midfielder as a CH, no loses aint that bad.

:ph34r:

That's the one positive we can take from today. We weren't beaten, but lets face it, we seem unable to impose ourselves on a game anymore. It's actually quite wierd how we seem to retreat in to our shells and play within ourselves, and tbh I struggle to explain it. I can only hope that it irons itself out over the next coming weeks.

I would rather play young players than shoe horn players into positions they are not accustomed to!

Right starting from the back players that could be considered out of position.

McCulloch: Didnt have the worst of games, thought he held his own except from when sammon turned him and forced the save out of McShagger. Think that young boy McMillian that am hearing alot about would have been the only other replacement, expereince wins all the time. Would rather have had McCulloch at the back.

Naismith and Novo on the wings they had a bad game but both are more than use to and should be capable of playing on the wing as they have done this on many occasions! Both have the pace for it and have done well there before, just down to it not being there day today and didnt show up.

Didnt see the 1st half only the second and these were the only ones i could point out.

What the fuck did we just witness there? A team top of the SPL, Champions of Scotland, playing in the CL? I don't fucking think so, more like a bunch of wasters!

Allan McGregor, all he wants to do is fight with people and kick the ball as far as possible. His distribution is fucking horrendous!

Will someone please show Steven Whittaker and Sasa Papac how to close down a fucking cross. It's not rocket science... stop the ball from coming into the box and the opposition won't score but that's too simple for these clowns.

Lee McCulloch? An absolute joke of a footballer who has failed at CF, LW, DM and CB. The sooner pish like this is moved on the better!

Pedro Mendes and Steven Davis went hiding like wee girls today, and that's not for the first time. Two completely inept performances which is unacceptable at Rangers! When was the last time Mendes took the game by the balls and dominated play? And although I'm a massive fan of Davis he was brutal today. No first touch, couldn't pass, looked lethargic, touched the ball about 10 times in 94 minutes. Buck up your acts!

John Fleck is not ready for first team football. In fact he is a mediocre player who has had far too much hype surrounding him. Back to the bench for you!

Steven Naismith and Nacho Novo were never in the game. IMO they had not got a clue where they were playing and where drifting all over the place. They both came inside and there was absolutely no width.

Kris Boyd. What to say about this big lump of wood. I have seen toddlers more mobile than him, a complete and utter joke of a footballer. And now it looks like we will lose him for fuck all or he will get a new contract and waste another 3 years or so at the club!

And where was your plan B Walter? Nowhere as usual! A fucking disgraceful performance and 4 points dropped against SPL pish! Attitude problems are clear IMO.

By the way I don't give a shit if this is seen as ''Too negative'', if you can't recognise how pish we have been in our last 2 SPL games then your eyes are painted on!

I agree with most of that except for the bit about Davis. I thought he was our only midfielder who turned up. He was the only won seemingly capable of winning the ball back and he made a few decent passes. The problem was he was playing so deep that he never had the ball in an area where he could have hurt Kilmarnock.

Fleck's problem is decision making. He seems unsure what to do with the ball when he has it but he showed signs of progress today.

My biggest problem today (apart from Mendes) was Boyd. His movement was non existent and he didn't give the Killie defenders anything to think about. Frazer Wright and pals will hardly have an easier game all season. Part of the blame lies with the rest of our team lying so deep that no-one could get forward to support him, but I can't help but thinking we needed Miller or Rothen on sooner because at least that gave us some kind of threat.

Ah the negativity brigade is out in force - Unbeaten this season, unbeaten scince March according to the commentator today - quick lets panic !!! We're doomed, doomed I tell you!

Lets have a sense of perspective 0 oppos sorry - some would rather hit the panic button!

Lets get behind the team - its all we have till January - like it or lump it! But no some would rather kick the management and players than support the team - what a shame!

Ah the negativity brigade is out in force - Unbeaten this season, unbeaten scince March according to the commentator today - quick lets panic !!! We're doomed, doomed I tell you!

Lets have a sense of perspective 0 oppos sorry - some would rather hit the panic button!

Lets get behind the team - its all we have till January - like it or lump it! But no some would rather kick the management and players than support the team - what a shame!

So that's it. We have this team until January so we can't criticise. Ok. We'll done lads on your terrific point today you did yourselves proud. That was terrific the way you let Killie have so much of the ball yet you still gained a point! Amazing! It was great to see you start the game excruciatingly slowly yet again! Unbeaten since March eh? Well that's unexpected considering all those hard games in June andf July! A truely amazing effort and totally unexpected! Bring on Queen of The South!

There. :craphead:

So that's it. We have this team until January so we can't criticise. Ok. We'll done lads on your terrific point today you did yourselves proud. That was terrific the way you let Killie have so much of the ball yet you still gained a point! Amazing! It was great to see you start the game excruciatingly slowly yet again! Unbeaten since March eh? Well that's unexpected considering all those hard games in June andf July! A truely amazing effort and totally unexpected! Bring on Queen of The South!

There. :craphead:

OK unbeaten in 18 games - hardly the form or stuff to panic about like so many on this thread - today was bad BUT the reaction is so over the top - especially the OP and all I am saying is lets get a sense of perspective about it- but youd rather rant and rave than look at the overall picture!

Everyone got behind the team today, they shouldnt be drawing at Kilmarnock and you shouldnt he having to make excuses for the management and players, they are at fault.

The overall picture is;

We start shite every single game. Something that has not been adressed.

Too may players go hiding.

Walter Smith has no plan B.

We have dropped 4 points against SPL garbage already.

We have not seen any improvement from last season.

Unless we sort these out we could be in for a long season.

Only true optimists can take any positives from today's performance!

Well the red shirts looked nice.........that's about it.

Thought the blue shorts clashed with them :rolleyes: in all seriousness though terrible performance, can't take anything positive it apart from bringing the players back down to earth after the buzz of the Stuttgart game, we still have a lot to work on.

I understand we're not going to win every game, but if you look at the past 2 SPL matches, I think we've created maybe 3-4 decent chances total, that's a serious cause for concern. The sky isn't falling and we still have 33 games left, but we must improve in several areas if we want to retain the title.

Ach, Amac.

You're over-reacting. Everything's rosy and four points dropped in two games is just a blip. Everything's obvious still rosy and we'll win this league by March.

Aye, fucking right you are! As you said, I'd love to know what goes on in that dressing room before games and at half time.

What has John Fleck done to justify a starting berth?

• could say the same thing to Novo and Boyd aswell

Novo loyal :ph34r:

Novo gets a decent ride from the fans, even when he's pish.

We should be calling a spade a spade, and when Novo plays pish it should be mentioned.

What has John Fleck done to justify a starting berth?

• could say the same thing to Novo and Boyd aswell

Novo loyal :ph34r:

Novo gets a decent ride from the fans, even when he's pish.

We should be calling a spade a spade, and when Novo plays pish it should be mentioned.

(tu)

We need to drop players like McCulloch(yes he has been decent at best), Mendes, Novo, Boyd they are causing us to struggle big time you could also add Papac, Miller to that list but they'll do for now.

So many players need a boot up the arse.

haha i agree the red shirt looked pretty good ;)

if we were playing well with the good players we have we could fuck most teams 3 or 4 zip but its not as simple as that. Just think its the same team that demolished dundee united on the last day of last season. Same players we just need motivation to play well