Real Madrid or Barcelona who do u prefer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither mean anything to me, but I always preferred Real Madrid. Love watching Barcelona tho.

Neither mean anything to me either but I'm looking forward to watching a team with Ronaldo & Kaka in it.

Barcelona; Messi, Xavi, Iniesta :drool:

3 of my favourite players - and all home grown which i like!! i like the fact their star players are small guys but can just rip the piss out of anyone and completely dominate a match!!

i dont like how real madrid are all about big signings right now, i hope they fail

3 of my favourite players - and all home grown which i like!! i like the fact their star players are small guys but can just rip the piss out of anyone and completely dominate a match!!

i dont like how real madrid are all about big signings right now, i hope they fail

Home-grown? Messi was trained by Barca since 15 or 16, yes, but isn't Catalonian.

You say that as if ever club don't make big signings to compete in Europe.

Guest SandyWaTp

Home-grown? Messi was trained by Barca since 15 or 16, yes, but isn't Catalonian.

make that 11 years old

I didnt have a favourite till last year when me and the missus went to salou, we went on a day trip to barcelona and did the tour of the nou camp, just an amazing stadium and great history. We were also lucky enough to meet tthe full 1st team as they had just finished training, and the time they all took signing autographs and talking to people just spoke volumes. They also played the best football I have ever seen last season.

make that 11 years old

Fair enough, I also had growth hormone injections too.

make that 11 years old

that was my point - he wasnt a big name signing for them. 11 years old pretty much makes him home grown!

make that 11 years old

is that what gives you all your aggression?

both are great legendary teams who play greta football but for me i will always choose Real, for me they are the most iconic team in the world and always want to attack and play football and it says something when the worlds best always end up there

Madrid are the team for me!

They are the ( protestant team ) not that it matters ( it does ) and Barca have their shpeshul relationship with then¬

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this website , are you trying to tell us that the main team from the capital city of one of Europe's most Catholic countries is a Protestant club?

Or does the crown above their badge make you think that they are good Prods like ourselves? :rolleyes: Catch yerself on , there are a small number of Bears who prefer Real purely because of the Royalist slant and you may well be one of them. Fair enough. But at least choose your preferences based on facts.

It was a tonue and cheek remark! didnt expect folk to take it seriously but I am sorry if I offended you! and yes I do support Real for your above reasons!

I'm not a fan of either to be honest although if I'd have to pick as far as football is concerned I'd have to say Real. As far as politics though I find Real's links to the Franco dictatorship disturbing and am a supporter of the Catalan cause. I actually think Catalonia should be allowed independence.

I used to prefer Real Madrid, but, the way they've gone about their business over the last few years I have really gone of them. The football Barcelona plays these days just wants me to want them to win. So Barca. (tu)