That sums up Walter

gsa

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Impossible to blame Smith for the performance. I think Smith is the best man for the job at the moment but he is an absolute coward of a manager. Evident from last night's first team.

No offence, but how the fuck do you explain that one ? <cr>

Refuses to give youth players a chance, praises poor opposition pre-match, defensive formations...

Impossible to blame Smith for the performance. I think Smith is the best man for the job at the moment but he is an absolute coward of a manager. Evident from last night's first team.

Refuses to give youth players a chance, praises poor opposition pre-match, defensive formations...

90% of managers go more defensive on the road..

90% of managers go more defensive on the road..

where did you get that figure from?

Ban me if you like,if you are in denial then fine.I have watched the Gers for 34 years and we are not in good shape under Walter Smith but you keep believing and following like a blind dug if you like.

what would you suggest everyone stops supporting rangers because we arent in good shape

did you prefer it when greig and the wallace(2nd spell) were in charge when we couldnt even make europe

its not great to watch but its all we have so lets support the team

and if you had seen some of the birds ive chatted up i might well be a blind dug :anguish:

ally was in charge tonight

its worrying if he is going to be walters succsessor , he has managed every domestic cup games and we have been poor in most of them and they have been against lower league teams

We have lost 1 solitary match when Ally was in charge.

aye, the one solitary match against tough opponents - the jury's still out on Super Ally as a manager

The way I see it is that we have a team struggling for form, last night the management tinkered a little put Naismith up front from the start, returned Thomson to midfield and tried to get a bit of momentum going before we face a run of crucial games.

Low and behold those WS haters and others vent their spleens once again, wisen up lads!

The management are well aware of the teams shortcomings, that is what last night was about.

The way I see it is that we have a team struggling for form, last night the management tinkered a little put Naismith up front from the start, returned Thomson to midfield and tried to get a bit of momentum going before we face a run of crucial games.

Low and behold those WS haters and others vent their spleens once again, wisen up lads!

The management are well aware of the teams shortcomings, that is what last night was about.

(tu) spot on

We win 1-2 against a really determined side when we have 3 really important games in the coming week and have to keep players injury free and the OP complains!

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Reality check gsa!

you just contradicted yourself

we started with A FULL TEAM against a fucking 1st division outfit

imagine if someone had been crocked or sent off last night, like boughie or rothen or whittaker

players that we dont have cover for

we got lucky last night in that we still have a full team to choose from for sats game

We win 1-2 against a really determined side when we have 3 really important games in the coming week and have to keep players injury free and the OP complains!

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Reality check gsa!

you just contradicted yourself

we started with A FULL TEAM against a fucking 1st division outfit

imagine if someone had been crocked or sent off last night, like boughie or rothen or whittaker

players that we dont have cover for

we got lucky last night in that we still have a full team to choose from for sats game

Sometimes you've just got to admit you're woefully out of form, knuckle down, and grind out the results. At least against QoS the team started with some urgency and got a first half goal - a refreshing change from the criminal 1st halves vs Killie and Well.

Last night was worth losing/going to penalties just to rest a couple of players

would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

I was right, you do talk pish.

That's a good reply. well done. nothing to say about walter? i posted with the intention of sparking a debate about the rangers manager.

Why would you want to start a debate about The Rangers' manager now?

He brought the title home, we just progressed to the next roung of the League Cup, and his team took a point from Stuttgart last week. We're unbeaten for months, despite being pretty much skint, what is it you want to debate? His choice of jacket?

Damm - I 100% agree with VWB - what is he doing wrong!

Oh and if the opening poster thinks that 4 cups, a title and UEFA final is "No excitment, no ability, no imagination".

did you prefer it when greig and the wallace(2nd spell) were in charge when we couldnt even make europe

Honestly? Yes. Those were some of the best times in my life, when i met Bears i still know to this day, and when many on this board were supporting whoever happenend to be winning at the time.

Honestly? Yes. Those were some of the best times in my life, when i met Bears i still know to this day, and when many on this board were supporting whoever happenend to be winning at the time.

Yes they were great times when there was no glory hunters and just loyal Bears. :)

That pathetic excuse for a game of football sums up the last 3 years of watching Rangers. No excitment, no ability, no imagination. 2-0 up against a lower league team in a diddy cup and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch.

I know it is fashionable these days to praise Walter for the contempt he shows us the fans but he must realise that we deserve at least a little bit of entertainment?

All over the u.k league cup matches are being played and teams are giving youngsters a chance, would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

It seems that 'Sir Walter' is way above criticism these days but god know why. He spent millions to win the spl against a pathetic celtic team and has succeeded mainly in boring us to tears week after week.

He may be a good guy but he is a dinosaur of a football manager.

(tu) apart from when you say we can lose 2-1, but a dunno why he put mculloch on instead of a yongster