That sums up Walter

gsa

That pathetic excuse for a game of football sums up the last 3 years of watching Rangers. No excitment, no ability, no imagination. 2-0 up against a lower league team in a diddy cup and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch.

I know it is fashionable these days to praise Walter for the contempt he shows us the fans but he must realise that we deserve at least a little bit of entertainment?

All over the u.k league cup matches are being played and teams are giving youngsters a chance, would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

It seems that 'Sir Walter' is way above criticism these days but god know why. He spent millions to win the spl against a pathetic celtic team and has succeeded mainly in boring us to tears week after week.

He may be a good guy but he is a dinosaur of a football manager.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That pathetic excuse for a game of football sums up the last 3 years of watching Rangers. No excitment, no ability, no imagination. 2-0 up against a lower league team in a diddy cup and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch.

I know it is fashionable these days to praise Walter for the contempt he shows us the fans but he must realise that we deserve at least a little bit of entertainment?

All over the u.k league cup matches are being played and teams are giving youngsters a chance, would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

It seems that 'Sir Walter' is way above criticism these days but god know why. He spent millions to win the spl against a pathetic celtic team and has succeeded mainly in boring us to tears week after week.

Are you serious?

Since when is a loss acceptable at Rangers?

I'm starting to believe people would rather have lost with an under 19 side than won with the first team. :anguish: I'm all for giving youngsters a chance, would like to have seen young Wilson replace Weir but it doesn't matter now. We endured worse performances last year.

would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

I was right, you do talk pish.

That's a good reply. well done. nothing to say about walter? i posted with the intention of sparking a debate about the rangers manager.

Tonight was poor but we've 3 big games coming up so no point in taking chances.

"and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch."

A striker for a striker whats wrong with that?

Are you serious?

it was accepted when we handed the league to rubbish celtic sides 3 years in a row and when hearts 2nd team pumped us out of europe and when wally humiliated us in europe throughout the 90's. the fact is the league cup is not a major trophy. with our squad as thin as it is shouldn't we use it to a least have a look a young players who we are told we be the future of rangers? everyone else in th u.k does this in the league cup.

I'll stick up for you gsa, I'm never content when we lose, but if we'd given youngsters a chance tonight I would have backed that plan. Even with hindsight had we lost.

I'd like to see us show some genuine faith in our youngsters. Not flood the team with them, but 3 or 4 could have played tonight. An opportunity missed in my view. These kids need a bit of experience at the sharp end if they are to progress.

Are you serious?

it was accepted when we handed the league to rubbish celtic sides 3 years in a row and when hearts 2nd team pumped us out of europe and when wally humiliated us in europe throughout the 90's. the fact is the league cup is not a major trophy. with our squad as thin as it is shouldn't we use it to a least have a look a young players who we are told we be the future of rangers? everyone else in th u.k does this in the league cup.

I think you'd find if we played the U-19s and lost, the reaction would be much worse than it is now

would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

I was right, you do talk pish.

That's a good reply. well done. nothing to say about walter? i posted with the intention of sparking a debate about the rangers manager.

Why would you want to start a debate about The Rangers' manager now?

He brought the title home, we just progressed to the next roung of the League Cup, and his team took a point from Stuttgart last week. We're unbeaten for months, despite being pretty much skint, what is it you want to debate? His choice of jacket?

I thought Ally was in charge tonight? Walter looked like a Mafia Boss in the stands.

I hope McCoist wasn't incharge, because if he was, then it just goes to show that he's not good enough to take the reins.

He's not and never will be good enough IMO.

ally was in charge tonight

its worrying if he is going to be walters succsessor , he has managed every domestic cup games and we have been poor in most of them and they have been against lower league teams

We have lost 1 solitary match when Ally was in charge.

Ally was in charge and we started well with a good tempo and link-up , we had a good first half but slowed down in the second.

Who cares about that fucking cup anyway stop going on about it ffs

Ally was in charge and we started well with a good tempo and link-up , we had a good first half but slowed down in the second.

Who cares about that fucking cup anyway stop going on about it ffs

I care its part of a treble.