That sums up Walter

gsa

That pathetic excuse for a game of football sums up the last 3 years of watching Rangers. No excitment, no ability, no imagination. 2-0 up against a lower league team in a diddy cup and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch.

I know it is fashionable these days to praise Walter for the contempt he shows us the fans but he must realise that we deserve at least a little bit of entertainment?

All over the u.k league cup matches are being played and teams are giving youngsters a chance, would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

It seems that 'Sir Walter' is way above criticism these days but god know why. He spent millions to win the spl against a pathetic celtic team and has succeeded mainly in boring us to tears week after week.

He may be a good guy but he is a dinosaur of a football manager.

Ally was in charge and we started well with a good tempo and link-up , we had a good first half but slowed down in the second.

Who cares about that fucking cup anyway stop going on about it ffs

I care its part of a treble.

Well we're in the next round so whats the problem? Attention seeker.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All over the u.k league cup matches are being played and teams are giving youngsters a chance, would any of us really care that much if we seen teenagers go out give it their best, get experience and maybe lose 2-1?

What a load of shite.

What a load of shite.

The guys just on the noise up.

We win 1-2 against a really determined side when we have 3 really important games in the coming week and have to keep players injury free and the OP complains!

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Reality check gsa!

ally was in charge tonight

its worrying if he is going to be walters succsessor , he has managed every domestic cup games and we have been poor in most of them and they have been against lower league teams

We have lost 1 solitary match when Ally was in charge.

Not true. Walter took charge of the team in last years final. Ally is still undefeated.

We win 0-2 against a really determined side when we have 3 really important games in the coming week and have to keep players injury free and the OP complains!

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Reality check gsa!

So you turned the tv off early?

Lol. No, I am typing in the dark drunk and tired.

Their goal hurt though. Best one of the game.

reading teletext says that smith basically said that thats all the options he has, what he played and was on the bench basically minus the three injured players, if that is true someone can verify if thay heard the post match interviews, way to give the youngsters confidence. hope he didnt say it, not a sign of good man management

ally was in charge tonight

its worrying if he is going to be walters succsessor , he has managed every domestic cup games and we have been poor in most of them and they have been against lower league teams

We have lost 1 solitary match when Ally was in charge.

Not true. Walter took charge of the team in last years final. Ally is still undefeated.

i didnt say we werent winning when ally was in charge but i still think we havent played well when he has been and its been against teams like forfar and st.johnstone

Tonight was poor but we've 3 big games coming up so no point in taking chances.

"and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch."

A striker for a striker whats wrong with that?

mcculloch came on and sat infront of the back 4, we shouldnt be needin to sit back and defend a 2-0 lead for the last 10 mins against qots fs, we should be lookin to score more goals

I'm starting to believe people would rather have lost with an under 19 side than won with the first team. :anguish: I'm all for giving youngsters a chance, would like to have seen young Wilson replace Weir but it doesn't matter now. We endured worse performances last year.

That is what GSA was saying!

TBH I thought parts of last nights game were entertaining, if we were playing Hearts or Aberdeen or even the Tims we probably would have enjoyed it. The fact is we were playing a diddy team who we should have beat 5 or 6 nil on paper. I thought both teams showed potential.

If ally was in charge it was probably the best performance with him in charge that I can remember.

That pathetic excuse for a game of football sums up the last 3 years of watching Rangers. No excitment, no ability, no imagination. 2-0 up against a lower league team in a diddy cup and wally takes of a striker a puts on mcculloch.

I know it is fashionable these days to praise Walter for the contempt he shows us the fans but he must realise that we deserve at least a little bit of entertainment?

It seems that 'Sir Walter' is way above criticism these days but god know why. He spent millions to win the spl against a pathetic celtic team and has succeeded mainly in boring us to tears week after week.

You got to ask yourself is this constructive criticism ? Or is it a sly dig ? :sherlock:

He's fucking better than you

Walter has done a lot of good things since his return,but he has also turned us into a boring negitive team with no depth and little talent.We dont even have a midfielder who can beat a player and cross a ball FFS,i dont think we should all be sucking his cock just because we won the SPL last year,he is not the greatest,not by a long shot.

Walter has done a lot of good things since his return,but he has also turned us into a boring negitive team with no depth and little talent.We dont even have a midfielder who can beat a player and cross a ball FFS,i dont think we should all be sucking his cock just because we won the SPL last year,he is not the greatest,not by a long shot.

doh

Ally was in charge and we started well with a good tempo and link-up , we had a good first half but slowed down in the second.

Who cares about that fucking cup anyway stop going on about it ffs

Everyone will care about it come march if we win it

How dae a ban this bawbag ? :sherlock: