Aaron

DinViesel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And playing in his proper position, but he's no longer at the club so it doesn't matter anymore.

Ally McCoist talked about him on a few occassions but Walter Smith must not have liked him.

Our loss is someone elses gain. I think he'll develop into a cracking player, and he's better away from Rangers.

And playing in his proper position, but he's no longer at the club so it doesn't matter anymore.

Ally McCoist talked about him on a few occassions but Walter Smith must not have liked him.

Our loss is someone elses gain. I think he'll develop into a cracking player, and he's better away from Rangers.

(tu)

woulda wasted himself here

Meh he done fuck all bar a good performance against hamilton accies, that was probably his level.

Never really given the chance.

Would liked to have seen him in behind Lafferty with Rothen and Naismith on each side.

_____________Lafferty______________

Rothen________Aaron________Naismith

_______Thomson______Davis_________

But like I said above, he's no longer at the club - so how about replacing Aaron with John Fleck?

Meh he done fuck all bar a good performance against hamilton accies, that was probably his level.

Never really given the chance.

Would liked to have seen him in behind Lafferty with Rothen and Naismith on each side.

_____________Lafferty______________

Rothen________Aaron________Naismith

_______Thomson______Davis_________

But like I said above, he's no longer at the club - so how about replacing Aaron with John Fleck?

Would like to see it. That could well be Fleck's best position!!

BS.

In your opinion, what exactly did he do at at the club to prove otherwise ?

I must have missed his hattrick against the papes.

I disagreed that vs Hamilton was his level though from the glipses we seen of him, he was better than several of others who could play in the midfield IMO.

He'll be impressive in future years.

Guest SandyWaTp

Im glad he moved way from Ibrox. He was never going to fulfil his full potential under Walter and in our league. He will turn into a cracking player.

His 2nd goal was lovely, He definitely has something about him, I used to always watch him before the games warming up, He was smashing every shot top corner. I do agree he is better off without Rangers tho...Wish him luck in the future!