***The Official Rangers v Sevilla Thread***

Muff

Good first half performance but once again we are incapable of playing for 90 mins. This lets play for 45 mins is not cutting it with me.

Whittaker, Papac, Mendes, McCulloch, Rothen all had stinkers.

Big changes needed for the T**** game!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watching the highlights just now, they only spoke about the penalty incident and the impending red card which would then have to follow, not a mention of the corner kick we where due or the free kick from the corner which have been ours.

the ref played a major part in the rangers players heads going down, these so called champions leagues refs are suposed to be the cream of the crop however this guy wasn't one of them, uefa should look at him and suspend him for the rest of CL season. (raging)

Saw the match on the telly earlier lads, and surprised at all the empty seats in the Broomloan Road stand. Saw on teletext the attendance was only 40,000. I know Sevilla's end had a thousand or two empty seats, but that's a very disappointing turn out nonetheless.

Saving all the pennies for the Stuttgart match?

Saw the match on the telly earlier lads, and surprised at all the empty seats in the Broomloan Road stand. Saw on teletext the attendance was only 40,000. I know Sevilla's end had a thousand or two empty seats, but that's a very disappointing turn out nonetheless.

Jog on home Declan. No T**** allowed here!

I´m actually a Partick fan, pal, wanting the best for Scottish football. Just surprised at the one fifth empty stadium, that's all.

the referee should be shot dead. and whittaker cant defend. every single one of their goals was soft. it was never a free kick which lead to one of their goals, and rangers should have had a corner just before they scored another one of their goals. rangers should have had a penalty and sevilla should have had a man sent off.

luck isnt going our way, we are due some. please lord let it be on sunday. its just not fair just now

I´m actually a Partick fan, pal, wanting the best for Scottish football. Just surprised at the one fifth empty stadium, that's all.

GTF

GTF

Looking at it, it does indeed look suspicious. I maybe could have timed my entrance a bit better.

Anyway, back to lurking, hence the username...

Well away back to your partick forum and celebrate on escaping relegation with your 5 thousand seated stadium (tu)

GTF

Looking at it, it does indeed look suspicious. I maybe could have timed my entrance a bit better.

Anyway, back to lurking, hence the username...

GTF

Was lambasted when i said i'd take any of the English seeds in pot 1 over Sevilla at the time of the draw.

Just on another level really. To be honest, the result did flatter them but there's not another team out there who's style of play is suited to playing against Rangers than Sevilla's. They play excellent football but they can go direct and they don't shirk any physical side of the game.

Navas, Kanoute and Fabiano will tear apart any team on their day. Movement wise, these guys are up there with the best, and show me a more solid defender in La Liga than Escude and i'll show you a liar.

Was lambasted when i said i'd take any of the English seeds in pot 1 over Sevilla at the time of the draw.

Just on another level really. To be honest, the result did flatter them but there's not another team out there who's style of play is suited to playing against Rangers than Sevilla's. They play excellent football but they can go direct and they don't shirk any physical side of the game.

Navas, Kanoute and Fabiano will tear apart any team on their day. Movement wise, these guys are up there with the best, and show me a more solid defender in La Liga than Escude and i'll show you a liar.

I'd have take AC as the easiest pot 1 team

AC Milan are 3rd rate at the minute, mate. I watched them against Marseille and was actually surprised at just how far they have fallen. Frankly, they don't hold a candle to this Sevilla side.

I know a lot of comparisons were made with this side and Pellegrini's Forlan/Riquelme/Senna Villareal side of 06 that knocked us out, but this team would tank them. To think the Sevilla fans were on the verge of petitioning for Jimenez to leave only a few months ago.

AC Milan are 3rd rate at the minute, mate. I watched them against Marseille and was actually surprised at just how far they have fallen. Frankly, they don't hold a candle to this Sevilla side.

I know a lot of comparisons were made with this side and Pellegrini's Forlan/Riquelme/Senna Villareal side of 06 that knocked us out, but this team would tank them. To think the Sevilla fans were on the verge of petitioning for Jimenez to leave only a few months ago.

Shows how thing changed. They're on fire just now