Thommo

papaguy51

Maybe it was just myself, but I thought Thomson was fucking quality tonight.

Rarely missed a pass and got his foot in where it mattered - a very good showing given that he's still on the comeback from injury.

Didn't look out of place one bit (tu)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dissapeared after 30 mins, was blowing out his arse the same as last Saturday against the sheep - a shadow of what he was like before his injury.

If it wasnt for Whittaker, he'd have been one of the worst in the team. Certainly in the bottom 3 IMO.

Cannot agree, yards off the pace, passes put his teammates into danger and outshone even by McCulloch in my view.

That's why we're here :D

I enjoy a good difference of opinion - interesting to see how different people saw the game.

I thought he was awful. Hospital balls, caught out of position, slow as death, pushed off the ball too easily....

Lee McCulloch had a better game - Thomson was every bit as bad as both Mendes and Davis.

Watching the right game? Balls going to him were like a ball off a brick wall! He was caught out too many times trying to catch a ball when he touched it too far in front of him!

No where near the amount of challenges put in that we are used to by him, and he was on his arse whenever he got a chance!

Sick of hearing that he needs match practice! When will he be ready?!

Maybe it was just myself, but I thought Thomson was fucking quality tonight.

Rarely missed a pass and got his foot in where it mattered - a very good showing given that he's still on the comeback from injury.

Didn't look out of place one bit (tu)

What were you watching ? Pales in comparison to the Thomson of old .

I thought the game passed him by, as did much of our play, Mendes and Davis looked hungrier, although they lost the ball more, but that was because they were wanting the ball more! Mcculloch had a better game but he was playing in a far more vital position, Thomson was a lot further up the park and whlist he had a couple of cracking long range strikes, didnt really do much... IMO

I thought he was awful. Hospital balls, caught out of position, slow as death, pushed off the ball too easily....

Lee McCulloch had a better game - Thomson was every bit as bad as both Mendes and Davis.

i thought mendes and davis were fantastic, obviously when we were playing well in the first half.

mendes was the best player on the pitch in the 1st half

I don't expect to see the best of Kevin Thomson for at least another month. He alway's seems to take some time to get back on his feet, which is pretty understandable.

Another game under his belt, which can only be a good thing (tu)

Agreed, almost as overrated as Broonaldo!

:anguish:

Take your mouth for a shite :lol:

No-one's as overrated as Broon8!

Yeah, youre right.

Too be honest though I've never bought into the hype with KT, thought he was good but nothing more.

Thought he was pish for far too long when he first came.

Edu on the other hand, has the potential to go to a top 6 EPL team if he keeps developing and brings some pace into the mid. KT is too one paced, too many fouls, although should always be a dead on start against the scum.