Sasa Papac

papaguy51

Can someone please explain this to me?

Please, someone explain it. It's absolutely killing me, moreso when I'm at the games because it looks ten times worse.

He musta given Navas ten or eleven yards every time the wee man wanted to swing a cross in last night. I require an explanation.

Thank you :disappointment:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Papac didn't have one of his better games last night. However, next game have a look at Rothen's defensive work (or lack of it). Papac was getting no protection last night although I admit his refusal to shut down crosses was doing my fuckin box in last night

its worrying for sunday, we dont close down crosses and cant deal with them when they come in to the box.

its not just papac its both full backs. also another thing thats worrying for sunday regarding crosses is rothen constantly loses his man which leaves papac to deal with the both of them.

Papac didn't have one of his better games last night. However, next game have a look at Rothen's defensive work (or lack of it). Papac was getting no protection last night although I admit his refusal to shut down crosses was doing my fuckin box in last night

:lol:

I was saying this last night, but it's weird seeing how peoples' views of the game differ.

I thought Rothen ran himself into the ground, chasing down everyone in midfield and working back etc. Admittedly, he probably done it too much and was blowing out his arse by the 75th minute, rendering him not able to help Papac out all the time.

its worrying for sunday, we dont close down crosses and cant deal with them when they come in to the box.

its not just papac its both full backs. also another thing thats worrying for sunday regarding crosses is rothen constantly loses his man which leaves papac to deal with the both of them.

Yeah Paddy McCourt could have a field day! :pipe:

Pretty easy, he is a bit shit! :lol: Who would give Navas an inch of space, never mind the whole side of the field!

A player who, last season, had a marvelous run of averageness, and, now everyone loves him like the second coming of Sebo. Crappy defensively, doesnt seem to know where he is supposed to be playing, and, ballgreedy going forward without the ability to back it up.

(tu)

Pretty easy, he is a bit shit! :lol: Who would give Navas an inch of space, never mind the whole side of the field!

A player who, last season, had a marvelous run of averageness, and, now everyone loves him like the second coming of Sebo. Crappy defensively, doesnt seem to know where he is supposed to be playing, and, ballgreedy going forward without the ability to back it up.

(tu)

I've never seen you be as harsh :lol:

(tu)

some of that post is pure pish though , which i have never seen from him either :lol:

(tu)

some of that post is pure pish though , which i have never seen from him either :lol:

'Consistently average' is the Papac motto, to be fair.

(tu)

he doesnt get forward enough to be ball greedy .

(tu)

Just trying it out to see how it feels ;)

(tu)

Surely you jest right? He had one of our best chances last night

He is always coming forward, thinking he is a winger (possibly whe he doesnt actually PASS to the LM we have on), and, cuts inside, then, loses it

(tu)

it is, for sure haha. I hate that more than shit players tbh. :D

(tu)

He is always coming forward, thinking he is a winger (possibly whe he doesnt actually PASS to the LM we have on), and, cuts inside, then, loses it

tbf thi season he has and yes he had one chance , i always remember shouting at him last season for not getting forward enough . maybe a tad harsh on your post (tu)

(tu)

tbf thi season he has and yes he had one chance , i always remember shouting at him last season for not getting forward enough . maybe a tad harsh on your post (tu)

Maybe, but, I didnt call him a cunt or anything like others do about others :lol:

He does it every game I was losing the head at him for it.

My dad think he goes about games like the dead lice is hanging off him!

We need new full back badly!

Papac was killing me at times last night, he was a wingers dream! Whittaker didn't look great either but he was over the other side so I couldn't judge fully. In general I didn't think the performance was all that awful, once we went 1 goal down they were experts at keeping the ball and exploiting the space.

Also i think you were sitting about 2 seats down from me!

He does it every game I was losing the head at him for it.

My dad think he goes about games like the dead lice is hanging off him!

We need new full back badly!

Papac was killing me at times last night, he was a wingers dream! Whittaker didn't look great either but he was over the other side so I couldn't judge fully. In general I didn't think the performance was all that awful, once we went 1 goal down they were experts at keeping the ball and exploiting the space.

Also i think you were sitting about 2 seats down from me!

Quite possibly if you sit in the GF3 row Y is it.