Here's hoping the Tims get pumped

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on the beeb doh

I have to say with 10 minutes to go, Celtic have done everything possible to win this game. A great wholehearted performance against a team who destroyed the German league leaders 2 weeks ago.

The goal apart we played well at the back, though I think we missed Loovens. Fox has been superb and Wilson done really well considering his time out.

Midfield, N'Guemo has again been fantastic. Snapping at players, breaking attacks up and freeing up Brown. Maloney and McGeady have threatened with Maloney having our best chance.

Skippy and Sammy have worked with a great goal by Scott.

Overall though the work ethic has been great.

Also good to seeing Mowbray going for the win with the 3 subs.

With Scotlands reputation being tarnished by the result in Govan its good to see us restore a bit of national credibility.

Someone on the beeb doh

I have to say with 10 minutes to go, Celtic have done everything possible to win this game. A great wholehearted performance against a team who destroyed the German league leaders 2 weeks ago.

The goal apart we played well at the back, though I think we missed Loovens. Fox has been superb and Wilson done really well considering his time out.

Midfield, N'Guemo has again been fantastic. Snapping at players, breaking attacks up and freeing up Brown. Maloney and McGeady have threatened with Maloney having our best chance.

With Scotlands reputation being tarnished by the result in Govan its good to see us restore a bit of national credibility.

sad sad pathetic people

Someone on the beeb doh

...by drawing 1-1 at home against a rank rotten Rapid Vienna?

Retards

Someone on the beeb doh

:lol: fur fuck sake.

Someone on the beeb doh

There's no point in even trying to understand the mind of a tim. :lol:

Someone on the beeb doh

:lol: seville are quality Rapid Are SHITE well they were tonight.

Timmy is obsessed with Rangers.

get it up yesss ya wankers. away ye go and fly yer terrorist flags.

& sing yer terrorist songs.

:wanker:

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

we must beat these utter wankers on sunday. and out sing the pricks as we usually do.

I canny wait. get right in to them from the 1st whistle.

That Rapid team were utter shite tonight definitely not the team who beat hamburg

Rapid looked very sloppy and careless with the ball tonight ...how on earth did they manage to beat Hamburg 3 -0

that time N'Guemo skied it there was an open highway in front of him to the goal....