Best Rangers player there never was?

mmrfc1873

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fans; Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain,Davie Provan,AndyGray were among those desperate to play for Rangers who were ignored or rejected.

Gray was at Ibrox 88-89 season , he was cack.

At the tail end of his career! He did reasonably well elsewhere in his teens and twenties.

Rangers fans; Kenny Dalglish, Danny McGrain,Davie Provan,AndyGray were among those desperate to play for Rangers who were ignored or rejected.

Gray was at Ibrox 88-89 season , he was cack.

At the tail end of his career! He did reasonably well elsewhere in his teens and twenties.

Aye , im only refering to the 88-89 season he was with us.He had some no bad games i s'pose for us.

i'm sure i can remember us being linked with Dennis Bergkamp before he went to Arsenal .

Headline on the back page was Dennis Gerkamp, when Torres was a kid he was Artetas mate and he was linked at one time, million quid give or take.

Kenwyn Jones, Eidur Gudjohnson and Van Persie from recent times for me!!! think it was eck who said the 1st 2 were useless!!!

Jones was rubbish then though. The guy was being shoehorned in at centre back because nobody knew where to play him.

As for Gudjohnsen I believe it was Chester who said he would never ammount to anything.

doh Chester is a clown

Kenwyn Jones, Eidur Gudjohnson and Van Persie from recent times for me!!! think it was eck who said the 1st 2 were useless!!!

Jones was rubbish then though. The guy was being shoehorned in at centre back because nobody knew where to play him.

As for Gudjohnsen I believe it was Chester who said he would never ammount to anything.

doh Chester is a clown

thats a sacking offense